Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(any madden on ps2)how to make the shotgun formation a deadly offense while being 50%pass 50%run

Go down

(any madden on ps2)how to make the shotgun formation a deadly offense while being 50%pass 50%run Empty (any madden on ps2)how to make the shotgun formation a deadly offense while being 50%pass 50%run

Post by Hunter.Patrick Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 0:11

some playbooks have mid to little selection of shotgun formations but if to run this shotgun-marriage balanced offense you have to use a team that has a big variety of shotgun formations like ne other formation. these few teams have a good variety(colts,patriots,jaguars,dolphins,saints,falcons)as far as passing,its quite obvious but heres an extra lil tip. for playaction out of a shotgun normal formation click to your package to where you have your te as the slot reciever,and motion him in and snap it when hes next to the tackle so you will be protected during the act of the playaction or if hes running a designated route you want him to do he will run into the opponents de and disrupt there pass rush keeping your qb safe king you can also use the slot te in the running game by motioning him by the tackle at the snap on a hb sweep or off tackle to seal off the edge if theres no room in the middle to run. another way to run these shotgun runs is making the run your way. another example is well ill use shotgun normal again,before the snap motion your wide receiver thats not with the other wr and slot te to that side with him to make it trips.at the snap and handoff read the olb and the safety on the opposite side of the trips and if their bein blocked,bout to be blocked by oncomming players of yours or over pursue to the trips side where the plays meant on the game to go,have your rb make the cut back to the opposite side of the trip right after the handoff,its up to you to read the olb and safety king farao king i used to not be a big fan of the shotgun but after looking at all the benefits and secrets it presents its my most trusted offense to use against opponents

Hunter.Patrick

Hero Bucks : 13266

Back to top Go down

(any madden on ps2)how to make the shotgun formation a deadly offense while being 50%pass 50%run Empty Re: (any madden on ps2)how to make the shotgun formation a deadly offense while being 50%pass 50%run

Post by Hunter.Patrick Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 0:13

there's other styles of running out of shotgun successfully as well but i cant be telling ppl my other stradegies

Hunter.Patrick

Hero Bucks : 13266

Back to top Go down