Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Madden Heroes and Madden Insane merger?

+2
ImIt008
xXxWHOxxxDAT
6 posters

Go down

Possible Madden Heroes and Madden Insane merger? Empty Possible Madden Heroes and Madden Insane merger?

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 15:07

How bout this... how bout if madden heroes and madden Insane combined into 1 whole site!!!??? can u imagine??? i hav some ideas about this merger... wat yall think bout dat?
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15673

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Possible Madden Heroes and Madden Insane merger? Empty Re: Possible Madden Heroes and Madden Insane merger?

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 11:42

SOME ONE PLEASE POST WAT U THINK BOUT DIS
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Possible Madden Heroes and Madden Insane merger? Empty Re: Possible Madden Heroes and Madden Insane merger?

Post by ImIt008 Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 11:49

Yeah we`ve wanted that but it just hasn`t been done
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19800

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 12:06

den i have so many ideas about we can stop dis and become 1 but no1 has yea to come to me
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 13:36

Well its up to Murder and JRock to make this happen!
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18608

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 16:44

ALREADY TALKD TO MURDER AND HES thinking about WIT DA IDEA.. BUT I NEED TO TALK TO JROCK... Ive sent em a private mess.

Last edited by xXxWHOxxxDAT on Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 7:33; edited 1 time in total
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 20:31

naw man i didnt say it was "cool" i said it was a idea, im still undecided
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17686

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 21:24

yea kinda ment dat but its all up 2 u dwg
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 2:26

Well my take on a merger is; That one site joins the other one, Now thats up to the two Owners as to which site is going to close and which site is going to be the site that stays. Now when this is done you don't make a new forum, you just merge them, thats the posts and members into the site that stays.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18608

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 4:49

The only downside to merging to a completely new site is you may lose members on the way. In my opinion if there were to be a merge it should be to the most active site
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 5:01

Then imo MH should be the site it just seems easiest on the users
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 5:05

Yeah MH would be easiest and it`s best to have it convenient for the users
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enforcer Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 6:32

Agree'd. MH is set, and more convenient and while ready to go. MH is no doubt in better position.
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Hero Bucks : 16605

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 7:10

I have talked to xXxWHOxxxDAT privately regarding the merger and details about the possible move. The offer was understandable and reasonably detailed. The offer was pretty much saying Madden Heroes and Madden-Insane close down each of our forums and move to a new forum ("Madden Nation"). Members of both Madden Heroes and Maden Insane would move to the new forum, and the staff members at each forum would be staff members over at the new forum. With the move, the two forums would be combined and potentially making the combined two into one power-house madden forum which would be called "Madden Nation". I'm aware there are positive and great benifits that could come from the merger, and i'm aware that the merger would most likely benifit all parties involved with success being the only option. I'm also aware that the Madden Nation forum is already up and running. Overall, the offer was good. I took some time to think it all the way through, weighed the options, and made my final decision on the offer which was a very hard one. I have decided to decline the offer to merge. I have worked extremely hard on this site and put a lot of effort into it as long as i've been operating it and I just cant and wont close everything up. I'd be a sellout to myself, the community, and everything I worked hard for. Accepting the offer would be a gigantic step, and im just not willing to do that.

Its nothing personal, nor do I have any "ill-will". I wish MN nothing but the best of luck, and they definately have my support. It was a must that I inform the people of my answer.

However, I was hoping that MH could be like a "partner" site to MN and they be like a "partner" site to us. I'll put them down as an afiliate site of MH if they're willing to put MH as an affiliate of there site. Im more than willing to do that, but its there decision whether they want to take part in it.

Last edited by JROCK275 on Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 7:30; edited 2 times in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36196

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 7:45

JROCK275 wrote:I have talked to xXxWHOxxxDAT privately regarding the merger and details about the possible move. The offer was understandable and reasonably detailed. The offer was pretty much saying Madden Heroes and Madden-Insane close down each of our forums and move to a new forum ("Madden Nation"). Members of both Madden Heroes and Maden Insane would move to the new forum, and the staff members at each forum would be staff members over at the new forum. With the move, the two forums would be combined and potentially making the combined two into one power-house madden forum which would be called "Madden Nation". I'm aware there are positive and great benifits that could come from the merger, and i'm aware that the merger would most likely benifit all parties involved with success being the only option. I'm also aware that the Madden Nation forum is already up and running. Overall, the offer was good. I took some time to think it all the way through, weighed the options, and made my final decision on the offer which was a very hard one. I have decided to decline the offer to merge. I have worked extremely hard on this site and put a lot of effort into it as long as i've been operating it and I just cant and wont close everything up. I'd be a sellout to myself, the community, and everything I worked hard for. Accepting the offer would be a gigantic step, and im just not willing to do that.

Its nothing personal, nor do I have any "ill-will". I wish MN nothing but the best of luck, and they definately have my support. It was a must that I inform the people of my answer.

However, I was hoping that MH could be like a "partner" site to MN and they be like a "partner" site to us. I'll put them down as an affiliate site of MH if they're willing to put MH as an affiliate of there site. Im more than willing to do that, but its there decision whether they want to take part in it.
i do completely agree with u Jrock.. my plan was not to close down the two sites ( i was and still am an active site of both) but to evolve different events such as tourneys, big news, etc... now i do understand i hav positioned myself in showing dat i want to close down mH .. but that is not my conclusion.. i rethought dis and i jus would like a site for only p2 users ... jus ppl who strictly ply p2. ne 1 can join MN.. and i am not advertising my site on MH but im jus sayin.. and i do understand from your point of view concerning the "hard work" put into the site.. the site i recommended i would state the same thing such as the effort and stuff.. but i hav no doubt about mh.. madden heroes and hopefully madden insane could stay and it could be da site of 2 or something lol.. and i would definatly put mH as an affiliate of MN.. even tho madden nation is not ne where the reputation of MH is.. it has a driving force behind it and a group of guys willing to make dis site a great 1.. Wish the best of luck with MH.. and i will continue to be a active member of MH... hoLLa!!! hydrolics
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 7:46

i would also like 4 u to d\become a member of my site as i am of ur site clarifying that we are partners cheers
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Fri 27 Aug 2010 - 1:48

Glad you understand, no hard feelings what so ever... and oh yes, will do. Dont forget to put MH down as a partner site.

Anything you may need to know or any questions about operating a forum im here. ill be glad to help.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36196

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 11:55

good post thanks
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum