Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you get more from trips passing formation?

2 posters

Go down

How can you get more from trips passing formation? Empty How can you get more from trips passing formation?

Post by alc Sun 30 Aug 2009 - 1:49

I have really enjoy using this passing formation and last night while watching the redskins i saw where the wideout was sent in motion and was able to get a first down. So that is why i ask the question why cant you get more from the trips passing game? You have three wideouts in a bunch formation then you should be able to exploit the defense and pass the ball all over the field. So i ask if there is anyone in the forum who knows of away to open up the trips pass game if you can responce then it would be great it's just a thought im not looking to take any of your battle concepts just strike up conversation im out alc

alc

Hero Bucks : 18707

Back to top Go down

How can you get more from trips passing formation? Empty Re: How can you get more from trips passing formation?

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 30 Aug 2009 - 2:15

SHOT GUN TRIPS-DEEP ATTACK THIS IS A GD PLY PUT YO FASTEST RECIEVER AT N DA STRONG SLOT THIS PLAY IS GD ON MAN N ZONE,IF MAN STAY N POCKET N LONG AS YO WR FAST ENOUGH THROW 2 HIM CROSSING DA FIELD IF ZONE U CAN ROLL RIGHT 2 MAKE THE CB'S BITE ON U N HIT UP THE DEEP FLAT 2 DA TRIANGLE RECIEVER ALSO
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17670

Back to top Go down