Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY CANT THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAVE SUCCESFUL LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS?

3 posters

Go down

WHY CANT THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAVE SUCCESFUL LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS? Empty WHY CANT THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAVE SUCCESFUL LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS?

Post by alc Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 1:33

IT seems that every orther systems can have succesful leagues and tourneys. All except the ps2 brand right now we are on the outside looking in. So i ask the question to the ps2 community why cant we have tourneys and leagues why is it that we never have a good run on any madden game in the last 5 years. Yes i have been part of leagues they start out good but right in the middle the league falls apart. Yes we all have differnt styles of play but to not be able to use those differnces and make it a go is sad. Also on the tournament guys say they want to have one and then dont come or it isnt arrange right and it becomes a joke. The madden community is just laughing at us and proably waiting to see they elimanated our brand So i ask why is this problem still happening why cant we work together to make this right? If anyone would like to comment on this or add something to it then the floor is yours im out ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18689

Back to top Go down

WHY CANT THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAVE SUCCESFUL LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS? Empty Re: WHY CANT THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAVE SUCCESFUL LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS?

Post by JROCK275 Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 4:57

fisrts off imma say, im just a fan of playstation..psp ps2 ps3.

I only get madden for ps2 for the online play (i think its good).....what we have to understand is its not '06 or '07 when the ps2 was hot & everyone was interested in tourneys, leagues, and franchises. there are some guys here and there who have interest. but on madden forums now-a-days there will be few people who still play ps2 ( better yet interested in leagues/franchises/tourneys). some people (like myself) own next gen consoles but still madden on ps2 just for the fun of it. ps2 is getting older and older each year and more people are moving to next gen, or just ditch madden altogether.

one major reason is madden on ps2 will be the same game every year no matter how new the rosters are or how much people complain about it and try to expose the game.

I try to do tourneys & leagues/chises but guys just arent interested and nothing to really do but face it, and move on and not look back.

from what ive heard is that VG has had some successful leagues or whatever (i wasnt apart of them). its rare for leagues, tourneys, chises or really anything in madden to be successful.

just my opinion and how I see things

(no disrespect)

Last edited by Jrock275 on Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 3:19; edited 2 times in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36181

Back to top Go down

WHY CANT THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAVE SUCCESFUL LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS? Empty Re: WHY CANT THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAVE SUCCESFUL LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS?

Post by alc Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 6:48

THANKS JROCK FOR ANSWERING MY POST ESPECIALY ON THIS FORUM YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE PLAYERS ANSWERING THIS POST. DUE TO THE FACT THIS IS A PS2 FORUM MAYBE THAT IS WHY THINGS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE DUE TO THE PS2 GUYS JUST WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES AND NOT THINK OF THE PROBLEM AS A HOLE. IT IS A SHAME WE TRIED LEAGUES AND TOURNEYS HERE AND HAVENT BEEN SUCESSFUL WITH ANY OF THEM HERE. I GUESS PS2 GUYS ARE JUST GOING TO RIDE THE WAVE UNTIL THEY STOP MAKING MADDEN ON THE PS2 AGAIN THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY POST ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18689

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 3:17

exactly thank u alc y ere 1 wnt answere our post but dey be wonting help n stuff
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17652

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down