Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT NOW FOR THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY?

2 posters

Go down

WHAT NOW FOR THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY? Empty WHAT NOW FOR THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY?

Post by alc Mon 7 Feb 2011 - 0:54

This now need to be answer by all of us that continue to come by this forum. Things for the last 4 to 5 months have been running on empthy and stale for the longest time right here. Now that the madden game has come and gone and that online gamming has now been done away with. What is this site going to do now? We seem to still have a few members that tend to continue to check in. But how long is that going to last?
We need for the site owner which is JROCK to step forward and state his case. What direction he tend to go with this or has he grown tired of this and just want this to be over. Jrock you need to decide what you are going to do instead of one minute you here and the next you arent.
As for the members you need members that want to be apart of this and not just in name only. That willing to come with ideals and suggestion to try to help make the site and foruns with in our community stronger. No matter what system you decide to play on differnt views and opinion should still allow the community as a hole to be together and that what counts in today gamming society.
We cant just look for jrock to set the standard we each and everyone of us should have that inplace for ourselves. And be willing to get to work if we want to make a difference. Again just my 2 cents worth ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down

WHAT NOW FOR THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY? Empty Re: WHAT NOW FOR THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY?

Post by alc Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 5:15

Final thought now that it is official that the ps2 days are now over what is this forum going to do now? This question has been ask sometime ago and it was 86 and disreguard by the mods and jrock. Well if you look in your rear view it is comming right back at you for the second time.
So what is the final answer for madden heroes? ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

WHAT NOW FOR THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY? Empty Re: WHAT NOW FOR THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY?

Post by JROCK275 Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 11:40

Well I believe now we have no choice but to advance to a next gen forum. At least if we wanna try to creep back into the madden world and stay relevant.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36160

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 7:52

Thanks Jrock for responding maybe in the near future you and booker can talk and decide if this ideal is feasible for the both of you. Peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 23:17

Yeah man, I'll hit Book up and see what he thinks about the whole thing.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36160

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 12:30

Once again thanks for responding to this question and to the pm that i sent you. I do appreciated that you atleast was trying to keep me in the loop. Peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down