Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having trouble with these 3 plays

Go down

Having trouble with these 3 plays Empty Having trouble with these 3 plays

Post by alc Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 6:01

I am having major problems with stopping these 3 plays against my defense. Play number 1 is a strong flood or a wideout option or a hb option play. The guy sends his main back in motion and hotroute him on a streak and sends him right next to the wideout on the right side of the field. While he doing that i hit triangle 2 times along with right on the d-pad putting my defense in man coverage. Then he rolls out deep with his qb and then proceed to hit the running back deep with a big gain against my defense. 2 Play is the hb pass i come out in a cover 2 or a drop zone or sometimes i tried to blitz but each anmd every time with the back in control of the ball the defense is left flat and the wideout used the sidelines as help to get 3 down catches to keep the drive alive. 3 Last play is either a sweep or toss sweep play this play is used constanly especialy in the hurry up or no huddle offense it is out of the viking playbook and it is flip back and forth like a pancake. The damages is on the edge where i am unable to contain and the back runs right past my defense and pick up big yardage. As you can see this is very disapointing to me and i really do need help to shut this down. So i ask members of the forum for help on this problem and i thankyou for your help im out alc hydrolics

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down