Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate your offense, defense, and special teams!

4 posters

Go down

Rate your offense, defense, and special teams! Empty Rate your offense, defense, and special teams!

Post by JROCK275 Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 7:14

just a thread for fun; not sure if anyone made a similar thread (not trying to brag/boast, etc about my game just out of boredom wanted to start this thread.)

anyways, how do yall feel about your offense, defense, and special teams?

Offense: Grade - B
my O is good (Imo). I put up a lot of points. I tend to not use a balanced attack most of the time. More of a passing guy. M receivers (ravens) are just not explosive but with me they are. I have a strong run game, but running is not my thing anymore like it was last year, I will run it from time to time though. really I just use whatever is working for me...I can definately move the rock down the field, and im confident in my O when the game is on the line.

Defense: Grade - B+
my D is good (IMO). some people think its great and im some sort of defensive "mastermind"...I think my D is basic. I dont do anything special, I just execute well.
I have great run defense, with good pass defense. I like to bring the heat, force turnovers, basic stuff. Mix everything up. Im confident my D can close out games but my cornerbacks are my weakpoint. My overall D is good, but I can make it better.

Special Teams: C
its "regular" i guess. Im on at returning kicks, wait for my blocks, etc. Usually return it to about the 25 yard line or somewhere around there. my kick coverage on returns is good. I get to the ball almost immediately. very good field goal kicker, and punter.

Overall: I feel im one of the better madden players, and I can compete with anyone. I can work on multiple things to improve my game and get better.

What I expect next year?!: My O will be taken to the next level. with the addition of boldin, stallworth and hopefully the draft my passing game will be even better.

My D will pretty much be the same. I will add a few more things to my scheme to become more dominant.

anyways what about yall?
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36163

Back to top Go down

Rate your offense, defense, and special teams! Empty Re: Rate your offense, defense, and special teams!

Post by ImIt008 Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 13:38

I`d give myself an F at everything my game is straight up weak
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19767

Back to top Go down

Rate your offense, defense, and special teams! Empty Re: Rate your offense, defense, and special teams!

Post by Raider(kid) Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 3:15

my o is a a+
my d is a a+
my special teams is like a b- im gd on kick return d no 1 runs bck one me really
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17634

Back to top Go down

Post by PITCH52BLACK Sun 9 May 2010 - 4:30

my offense from a scale of 1-10 is a 7

my defense from a scale of 1-10 is a 8

P52B
PITCH52BLACK
PITCH52BLACK

Hero Bucks : 16685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down