Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It differnt making the switch to nextgen madden.

Go down

It differnt making the switch to nextgen madden. Empty It differnt making the switch to nextgen madden.

Post by alc Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 4:43

Here just a small posts for those of us that had no orther choice but to make the switch to nextgen. For the ps2 player this day has came courtesy of EA sports. Now we are trying to learn how to get use to another gamming system and madden on nextgen.
For those that were dabbing their hand in this before the great shutdown of the ps2 game i applaud you for having a jump on the rest of us.
But for the likes of me this experience has been differnt. I have thrown more picks and had more fumbles than i can name. Along with the fact getting confuse trying to throw to open wideouts and backs and getting blitz night and day and dont have an answer for any of this. Plus the game feels differnt and now you begin to see that the madden that you once knew no longer exist. In time i know i will get better there is a transtiton period for all gammers. But this is differnt it seems like you have turn your back on a friend and yet you knew inorder to still be in this race you had no orther choice. Inclosing for us that are making this switch we must press on and show that our gamming skills measure up to the nextgen player and with that seal the rip that once was across the madden community. Peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down

It differnt making the switch to nextgen madden. Empty Re: It differnt making the switch to nextgen madden.

Post by alc Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 8:06

Like to add that i have been on nextgen for about a week and i have seem to adapt rather quickly. My son has help me with some things and help make the switch a little easier. I havent begin to play orther user online yet nor join a league but i have been able to play more competitve games. Get a real good feel on what i am doing on xbox. Hopefully in the near future i will begin to play games and show that i can make the change over to nextgen complete peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down