Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you look forward to doing most on the nextgen system?

Go down

What will you look forward to doing most on the nextgen system? Empty What will you look forward to doing most on the nextgen system?

Post by alc Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 1:32

This is a question that may have been ask when the heroes was at there highest place on the forum front. What do you look forward to doing once you really become a nextgen
player. For me it the chance to really get a chance to play with the playbooks both offensely and defensely. Also to be able to really learn how to play madden the nextgen way. I also want the chance to beat a nextgen veteran at his own game and let it be know that an old ps2 player still have skills to compete even on this level.
But there are orther things that i like to do to. For starters i like to be able to organize a mature players league. With guys that play for the love of the game no glitching and no excuse just play and the best man wins. Either with real teams or created your own aka fantasy league. Along those lines i like to have a forum for the mature gammer and be the c.e.o for that possiblity as well. Dont get me wrong i am here for the heroes and i have shown that but a man witout vision is a man with out a plan and hope.
love to hear your thoughts or views on this subject as always peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down