Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D ' DAY is comming for the ps2 online gamming

2 posters

Go down

D ' DAY is comming for the ps2 online gamming  Empty D ' DAY is comming for the ps2 online gamming

Post by alc Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 3:41

Look a ideal has been mention and i want to know would anyone be interested in trying to make a go of it before the servers go down. Or maybe a few of us can give our gametag and play a series of games before the end present itself.
Maybe trying to do a league couldnt fly but before the end come you would hope that you have real players that want to get there game in before it ends.
Look it sad to say that we have tried in many ways to get something start here and it just seem that nobody want to step up and do anything. That up to you but before things go completely quite i will play until i cant play on the server anymore
Look i hope that once this is over that i run into some of you either on the xbox or ps3 which ever one i decide to hitch my wagon to. Best of luck to you all ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18713

Back to top Go down

D ' DAY is comming for the ps2 online gamming  Empty Re: D ' DAY is comming for the ps2 online gamming

Post by JROCK275 Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 19:21

I've been meaning to play a few games but never gotten around to it. I don't know why, but i'd tell myself I would get on at a certain time, but never do it... Maybe it was because I only wanted to play against people I was familiar with due to the online activity being slowed down.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36205

Back to top Go down

D ' DAY is comming for the ps2 online gamming  Empty Re: D ' DAY is comming for the ps2 online gamming

Post by alc Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 21:49

You can say that jrock but the fact that you never decide to play this version is because you already play it. Maybe you really felt you had nothing to prove and as time continue to go on you became more interested in something else.
Here a question for you what is the heroes going to do now? Again this has to come up and with them pulling the last ounce of hope and life in the system where dose madden heroes go now? ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 7 Feb 2011 - 0:30

Just a final thought on this d'day for the ps2 online gamming is tuesday feburary 8. Dont know when EA will shutdown the servers but we do know that they will be getting shutdown that day. It could be 12 oclock that night because at 12.01 it is officialy tuesday mourning or it could be anytime after that the end will be here for the online gamming experience for madden. Just thought i would let you know ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down