Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you miss most about the ps2 online gamming?

3 posters

Go down

What will you miss most about  the ps2 online gamming? Empty What will you miss most about the ps2 online gamming?

Post by alc Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 3:06

I start late playing online and it was only to keep my roster updated. But my son said if you want to know how good you are you need to try it out. From that point i begin to play games against the compertiton. I was apart of 2 leagues and play many differnt players online. I enjoy the fact that i could play at any given time it always seem to be someone online that wanted to get one in. The thing that i disllike was the fact that you had guys who would disconnect so that they wouldnt have to take a loss. Plus the fact that you had some players that once you d them up they would quit. Yes it hurt to be done in and the guy kept pouring it on. Or the glitchers that seem to use every trick in the book to get an edge in the game. But to be able to play against a good player and show him you had skills was priceless especialy if you were able to win the game. I will miss some of the gamming friendship that happen to come about from battling online.So in closing i will miss the ps2 online experience what about YOU. ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18584

Back to top Go down

What will you miss most about  the ps2 online gamming? Empty Re: What will you miss most about the ps2 online gamming?

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Thu 10 Feb 2011 - 14:32

the GAMEPLAY
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15553

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

What will you miss most about  the ps2 online gamming? Empty Re: What will you miss most about the ps2 online gamming?

Post by JROCK275 Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 4:20

Just that I can say "I wanna get into a game today." Can't say that anymore...
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36076

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 5:02

Thank you both for your opinion on this post do appreciated. Again it is now official that there is no online gamming for the ps2 player. Peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18584

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down