Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WOULD MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WANT US TO DO MAKE FORUMS PLACE TO BE?

3 posters

Go down

WHAT WOULD MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WANT US TO DO MAKE FORUMS PLACE TO BE? Empty WHAT WOULD MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WANT US TO DO MAKE FORUMS PLACE TO BE?

Post by alc Sat 17 Apr 2010 - 20:55

WE WANT MADDN HEROES TO BE YOUR SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE FOR THE MADDEN GAME. SO WE NEED TO KNOW FROM YOU OUR MADDEN HEROES MEMBERS WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT US TO DISCUSS OR GO OVER OR BRING TO THE FORUM PAGE THAT WILL KEEP YOU INTEREST IN THE FORUMS. WE LIKE FOR YOU TO RESPOND AND THAT IS ALL PLATFORUMS ON WHAT WE CAN DO TO KEEP YOU IN THE FOLD OF THIS MADDEN COMMUNITY. NO THOUGHTS OR SUGGESTION IS LAME SO THE FLOOR IS YOURS WHY NOT TAKE A MINUTE AND GIVE US A RESPONCE ON HOW WE CAN HELP YOU AND YOU HELP US SO WE WILL BE IN THIS THING TOGETHER AND SO WE CAN HELP YOU HAVE GREAT GAME PLAY ON MADDEN. THANK YOU ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

WHAT WOULD MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WANT US TO DO MAKE FORUMS PLACE TO BE? Empty Re: WHAT WOULD MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WANT US TO DO MAKE FORUMS PLACE TO BE?

Post by ImIt008 Sat 17 Apr 2010 - 23:32

Well i think before we really get ideas rolling we need more memebers that are consistantly on. We have a few and if it is only us few this will be very unsuccessful
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19836

Back to top Go down

WHAT WOULD MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WANT US TO DO MAKE FORUMS PLACE TO BE? Empty Re: WHAT WOULD MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WANT US TO DO MAKE FORUMS PLACE TO BE?

Post by JROCK275 Sat 17 Apr 2010 - 23:48

1st. I wanna say we have a good community. everyone acts amture, nobody spams, nobody starts wars, attack each other, etc...

2nd. we need to keep everyone active. all are welcome, so we pretty much have to make them feel at home.even if they arent madden players, they still are a part of the community and more than welcome to join.

3rd. every madden forum (at least to me) has a main core of very active users.

I have a ps2, ps3 psp, and wii. I get madden on ps2 and ps3, so ill definately keep them two systems active. I will be working this summer so ill most likely get a 360 too and madden on that. pretty much the more systems we provide stuff on, the more members we'll get. right now its mainly just ps2 players (nothing wrong with that), but if we get members that play on all systems more power to us.

it will all take time, I know.

Last edited by Jrock275 on Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 0:00; edited 2 times in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sat 17 Apr 2010 - 23:48

and great post alc!
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down