Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY ARE THE NEW MEMBERS COMMING IN AND NOT POSTING IN WELCOME FORUM

4 posters

Go down

WHY ARE THE NEW MEMBERS COMMING IN AND NOT POSTING  IN WELCOME FORUM Empty WHY ARE THE NEW MEMBERS COMMING IN AND NOT POSTING IN WELCOME FORUM

Post by alc Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 21:00

This question is to BOOKER and the rest of madden heroes admin staff. Why are the new members comming in and not posting in the welcome forum once they join the site they should have to post to let the orthers members know they are on board. That is why so many of them are falling thourgh the cracks and before long they are disapperaing. Somebody needs to address this issuse also we really need to update the memberlist I have suggested that on a another post can you explain is anything being done about that as well. Was there any representive of our site down at the MLG in ORLANDO we need to be kept uptodate on the new strategies that are now being used in the madden community. I know you are saying we cater to the ps2 player but we have been decoding for years we still need to know what is being used so we can still compete at a higher level. Again booker we need to have all the tools of of information update there shouldnt be in falling thourgh the cracks so that we have a good and powerdul site That is why im comming to you we need to have someone step up and take a more hands on approach with the heroes. IM OUT ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

WHY ARE THE NEW MEMBERS COMMING IN AND NOT POSTING  IN WELCOME FORUM Empty Re: WHY ARE THE NEW MEMBERS COMMING IN AND NOT POSTING IN WELCOME FORUM

Post by JROCK275 Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:58

right...its up to them, so i dont stress it.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

WHY ARE THE NEW MEMBERS COMMING IN AND NOT POSTING  IN WELCOME FORUM Empty Re: WHY ARE THE NEW MEMBERS COMMING IN AND NOT POSTING IN WELCOME FORUM

Post by BookerT316 Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 9:15

Made a post to correct this, thanks.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18644

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 11:53

great work book!
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by PITCH52BLACK Tue 26 Jan 2010 - 4:52

i don't feel that it's members falling through the cracks perse. the problem is that there are waaaay too many madden sites that a person may be a member of (i.e. myself personally am a member of a few) and therefore, there is a going back and forth between them all. i have even seen you alc on a few as well.

bottomline...people will go where they feel they are being the most help and gaining the most madden knowledge...irregardless of whether or not the site caters to xbox or ps3 users etc.
PITCH52BLACK
PITCH52BLACK

Hero Bucks : 16754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down