Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I get good at running the ball on madden 10?

3 posters

Go down

How can I get good at running the ball on madden 10? Empty How can I get good at running the ball on madden 10?

Post by alc Sat 2 Jan 2010 - 23:25

When I first used to play this year madden I would run pretty good and even in my house tournaments the run was my thing. But later since I was trying to get ready for a tournament my passing game has been on fire I am getting my wideouts involved. Now it seems that my running game is barley getting me 50 yards a game and I dont want to get so pass happy that i run into someone who can shutdown my passing game and then im left hanging out to dry cause im unable to run. So i ask the members of the forum what can I do to get me back to being a complete madden player that can run and pass. The playbooks that i use are the chargers the bears and the 49niners and the redskins. The backs are L.T, Forte. Portis. Gore THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down

How can I get good at running the ball on madden 10? Empty Re: How can I get good at running the ball on madden 10?

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 0:23

use side protection when u run
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18208

Back to top Go down

How can I get good at running the ball on madden 10? Empty Re: How can I get good at running the ball on madden 10?

Post by ImIt008 Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 13:08

Trick the D. Mix up your runs sides and go weak/strong side. Also against weaker players if you mix in alot of PA they will be tricked which can open up pass game as well as run game
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19833

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down