Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for madden 13 comming out hot and heavy.

2 posters

Go down

Tips for madden 13 comming out hot and heavy. Empty Tips for madden 13 comming out hot and heavy.

Post by alc Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:10

The demo for madden 13 hasnt even been 72 hours old and the tips that are comming out are hot and heavy. Seem that guys have found away to bring pressure from the 43 and the 3-4 and also the quarters defense sets. You havent seen defense tips from the 46 but im sure once the game drops all defense will be feature. Offensely there have been plays from the shotgun and also from the bunch sets to breakdown the man or zone aspects of the defense. Plus the running game seem to be very good and for those that like to ground and pound you should enjoy this game. Tips are aplenty on youtube and also on orther madden forums. You can tell that madden 13 is here. Count it down peace ALC Cool Cool Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18731

Back to top Go down

Tips for madden 13 comming out hot and heavy. Empty Re: Tips for madden 13 comming out hot and heavy.

Post by Rasdamon Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 7:16

Whats up ALC??I cant wait for m13 after playin ncaa 13 an the demo.Everything about is upgraded.Graphics,gameplay,presentation etc.Only thing i dont like is i saw a few db bugs where their out of position but overall im diggin it.
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16746

Back to top Go down