Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do doing the dead season of madden?

3 posters

Go down

What do you do doing the dead season of madden? Empty What do you do doing the dead season of madden?

Post by alc Sat 19 Feb 2011 - 23:59

Now that football season is officialy over the superbowl has come and went what do you do now during the dead season of madden? Do you continue to play just to help you with your gammer fix. Or do you finaly put the game down and begin to do things that you put on hold during your madden bliss. Or for some that on nextgen do you play orther games do to you have grown tired of madden. What is it that help you make it thourgh this dead time for a madden player? Any answer will be accept and thanks ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18707

Back to top Go down

What do you do doing the dead season of madden? Empty Re: What do you do doing the dead season of madden?

Post by alc Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 0:02

I be first i still play like 2 games a day just to cure my madden fix but i also look at movies and cartoons and read books to occupy my time. king

alc

Back to top Go down

What do you do doing the dead season of madden? Empty Re: What do you do doing the dead season of madden?

Post by JROCK275 Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 1:57

Just surf the net when I have the time.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36199

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 4:05

Let me updated that one know that i have the xbox i dont have down madden time. I am steady playing game and trying to learn the game for a differnt system and style of play. Hoping that i will get better soon and that i will be able to play competitve games online and be able to join a madden league. Either real teams or fantasy league which seem to be the main thing on xbox live. P.s Jrock they are having a major madden tournament in your city and the winner will be getting $5000.00 for first place in this madden event again dropping madden knowledge to community ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 8:59

i mostly still play madden although i havent tried online in awhile since most see im a level 1 and back out, i have got few different games and been playing them in between madden i have god of war 1 & 2 battlefield 2,lil big planet 2, metal gear solid 4, i also bought uncharted 1&2 but waiting for them in mail ordered em offline from gamstop.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down