Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE OR LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON?

+2
Murdamann10
alc
6 posters

Go down

DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE OR LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON? Empty DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE OR LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON?

Post by alc Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 8:46

JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE NOW OR DO YOU PLAY LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON. AS FOR ME I PLAY A WHOLE LOT LESS THIS MADDEN SEASON THAN I DID LAST YEAR ABOUT THIS SAME TIME. DONT GET ME WRONG YOU STILL HAVE GOOD PLAYERS AND GAMES OUT THERE BUT I JUST GET ON TO TEST MY SKILL AND I ONLY PLAY ON THE WEEKEND CIRCUIT. ANYONE ELSE CARE TO ANSWER THIS POSTS LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND VIEWS ON THIS QUESTION. THANKS ALC afro

alc

Hero Bucks : 18728

Back to top Go down

DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE OR LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON? Empty Re: DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE OR LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON?

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 8:58

no madden anymore for me i had to sell my ps2 yesterday to pay a bill but i was loving madden 11 offline franchise
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17710

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE OR LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON? Empty Re: DO YOU PLAY MORE ONLINE OR LESS ONLINE THIS MADDEN SEASON?

Post by Hell Island Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 23:18

for me it's about 50/50, online and offline playing friends. like alc, i use online to see where i'm at and what i need to improve on. that and i love playing a good game against real people.

Hell Island

Hero Bucks : 14935

Back to top Go down

Post by jonesyskins Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 4:47

I only play offline. All-Pro, 5 minute quarters with all computer AI sliders set to max. I take the Skins roster make trades and FA moves to improve the team. I sim pre-season with injuries off, then set injuries on and play the season. Last year I made it through sixteen seasons. My team assets were just under 3 Billion dollars. Team fiscal success is just as important to me as winning games. That is why I have stuck to PS2. Owners mode makes the off-season as fun as the regular season. I hope they add owners mode to NG.

jonesyskins

Hero Bucks : 15087

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 5:24

I have only been offline.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36220

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 6:50

THANK ALL FOR ANSWERING THIS POST AND IF THERE IS MORE WE LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT. TO JONESYSKINS YOU DONT EVER HAVE THE URGE TO TAKE YOUR TEAM AND PLAY GAMES ONLINE TO SEE HOW YOUR SKILLS MEASURE UP WITH THE COMPETITON? NOT TRYING TO START NOTHING BUT THOUGHT I ASK. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 0:58

i havent played online in long time since when madden 10 first came out and all the cheating just runied it for me,but im mostly an offline franchise player i only ever used online to get the roster updates, but then EA even ruined those with bad updates and making us wait 3 months inbetween em and they was still inaccurate lmao.pretty bad when customers who dont work for EA can put out a more accurate rosters then the ones who are paid to do them.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15120

Back to top Go down

Post by jonesyskins Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 1:26

I really don't. AZ said it best, it's a mess out there online. Now, if your asking if I could be coaxed into giving you some football lessons, that is possible. Very Happy

jonesyskins

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 8:41

SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE TRYING TO CALL ME OUT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE TO PLAY A GAME BETWEEN MEMBERS OF MADDEN HEROES. MY PSN NAME IS BRAVESTARRS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME. WEEKENDS WORK FOR ME BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT WILL WORK FOR YOU. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by jonesyskins Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 23:08

Take it easy ALC. I would never call anyone out. I have two meetings scheduled this weekend (work), but I am sure I could fit a lesson in for you. Very Happy

jonesyskins

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 2:14

LOOK HOW AM I THE ONE THAT GET CALL ON THE CARPET. YOU WERE THE ONE TALKING ABOUT GIVEN A LESSON AND SUCH. ALL I DID WAS MAKE A POST AND ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT DONT YOU GET TIRED OF PLAYING THE COMPUTER AND DONT YOU HAVE THE URGE TO SEE HOW YOU SKILLS STACK UP ONLINE. DONT MAKE ME OUT TO BE THE FALL GUY IN THIS POST. LOOK MAN HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND IF YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO PLAY IM SURE YOU LET ME KNOW. PEACE ALC lol!

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by jonesyskins Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 2:32

Man, you are a cool guy. If you remember, if not for you, I not even know about this great site. I am not making you the fall guy. I am sure your skills are excellent. You know I am going to talk friendly smack. As a matter of fact, have you registered for my Football 101 class this weekend at Jonesyskins University? Very Happy

jonesyskins

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 7:35

LOOK JONESYSKINS BE EASY DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS WEEKEND I HAVE SOME FAMILY BUSINESS I NEED TO TEND TO BUT I WILL HAVE TO TAKE A CLASS IN THE JONESYSKINS UNIVERSITY IN THE NEAR FUTURE. YOU STILL COOL WITH ME PEACE ALC Cool

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum