Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think nfl lockout will effect madden 12 game?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think nfl lockout will effect madden 12 game? Empty Do you think nfl lockout will effect madden 12 game?

Post by alc Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 8:04

Do you think the pending lockout will effect the madden 12 game? If the lockout last till october do you think ea will still try to put out a madden game by august? I think the players will have their union ask for an injunction to stop their names from being use by the league. With out the names of the players on the back of the uniforms then there really isnt no game. Unless you want to do like the ncaa game and even they have gotten to where the player name is on the jersey. So what do you think will madden be delay or will things go as usual. Peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Do you think nfl lockout will effect madden 12 game? Empty Re: Do you think nfl lockout will effect madden 12 game?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 23:16

I was thinking the same thing. I think it will, but not fully sure. I think thats a pending question everyone would like to know the answer to.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down