Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS THE MADDEN GAME DYING?

3 posters

Go down

IS THE MADDEN GAME DYING? Empty IS THE MADDEN GAME DYING?

Post by alc Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 6:43

DONT MEAN TO ROB ANOTHER MADDEN SITE BUT THIS IS A GOOD QUESTION TO ASK. IS THE MADDEN GAME DYING? IT SEEMS THAT THIS YEAR ALONE THAT MADDEN HAS TOOK A SHARP DECLINE IN ONLINE PLAYING ACTIVITY. NOT TO MENTION THAT ON ALL MADDEN FORUMS THAT MEMBERSHIP AND POSTS HAVE TOOK A NOSE DIVE AND A SHARP DECLINE. LAST BUT NOT LEAST IT SEEM THAT THE GAMMING MARKET HAS BEEN FLOOD WITH NEW TITLES AND GAMES THAT ARE GETTING BETTER AND MORE INTERESTING TO PLAY.
ALSO WITH THERE NOW ONLY BEING ONE SYSTEMS THAT HAS THE GAME AND THE CONSTANT COMPLAINTS. IT JUST MAKES YOU WONDER IS THIS JUST A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME.
SO I ASK OUR MEMBERS OF THE HEROES FORUM DO YOU THINK THAT MADDEN IS DYING. YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION AND VIEWS AND WHAT IF ANYTHING YOU WOULD DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AND MAKE THE GAME A SUCCESS.
THANKS NOW THE FLOOR IS YOURS ALC hydrolics

alc

Hero Bucks : 18731

Back to top Go down

IS THE MADDEN GAME DYING? Empty Re: IS THE MADDEN GAME DYING?

Post by azdawgpound17 Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 7:33

i dont think its dying i just think the customers are getting feed up with the BS that EA dishes out every yr, i mean what its been on the NG systems going on 6 yrs and just like with the ps2 version they havent done nothing to the game yea the graphics may look nice but they have done nothing to fix the game the gameplay is bad then they take stuff out and then if u want it back u have pay money to get the stuff that once was free. just like with the ps2 they took away the online option after it was on the game for what 5 yrs using the excuse of the numbers wasent high enough to keep the servers open yet again taking something away from the paying customer who has been loyal for so many yrs, its all about the all mighty $$$ with EA and that has ruined the madden game they bought out the competion, and now are forcing this lame excuse of a game down our throats because theres no other company for us to go buy an nfl game also with the add on's of MUT yet another money machine because its more money for a game we already spend $65 on and now they have the card game for facebook, they should just stop mut and all those stupid DLC's and give the madden fans what they want a game that can be played without needing a million patches.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15123

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 8:49

Yeah, I aggree with az's post. People are just getting fed up with EA. Icant speak for everyone, but I would like to see what another game developer could do with the exclusive license.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36223

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 2:47

GOOD POST AZ AND JROCK THAT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE MORE MEMBERS THAT WILL SHARE THERE INPUT ON THIS MATTER. AGAIN THANKS FOR ANSWERING THE POSTS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down