Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch out for punt blocking play in online games.

4 posters

Go down

Watch out for punt blocking play in online games. Empty Watch out for punt blocking play in online games.

Post by alc Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 17:28

Look the last 2 opponets that i have play have been able to block my punts. I know you are saying it just me and it cant happen to you. But be very aware of this play it is a game changer and momentum shifter waiting to be use.
The guys are shifting there defense line to the punter side and then they are having a defender with good accelaration bring the heat and then before you know it your punt is block.
Look i have tried to quicken my punt but that dose no good they are still able to do this. It must be some youtube video that has been shown and guys have copy this and will bring it out just to throw you off your game.
Just something i thought for those that still play online should be made aware of. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Watch out for punt blocking play in online games. Empty Re: Watch out for punt blocking play in online games.

Post by ImIt008 Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 6:17

You go in max protect then have to hope they miss time it. 99% of players know this glitch
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19836

Back to top Go down

Watch out for punt blocking play in online games. Empty Re: Watch out for punt blocking play in online games.

Post by JROCK275 Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 14:54

It has happened to me numerous times. It gets very frustrating to say the least. Like imit said, try max protect and hope they miss-time the block. Perfect timing will lead to a block. I've noticed when I punt low it seems like it helps me out with not getting blocked.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 8:31

play with steelers or any team with a left foot punter-> max punt
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down