Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT HAPPEN TO MADDEN EVENT HERE ON HEROES?

2 posters

Go down

WHAT HAPPEN TO MADDEN EVENT HERE ON HEROES? Empty WHAT HAPPEN TO MADDEN EVENT HERE ON HEROES?

Post by alc Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 17:56

Wasnt there suppose to be like a madden event that was to take place on madden heroes? It was either suppose to be a mini league or a set of games among members to keep our competive juices alive. As of now it has seem to either been discontinue or just been put out to pasture. Can someone or anybody shed a light on this. Also with the remain members that are here are we going to set up a club and begin to play madden online anytime soon. XXXWHOXXDAT keep saying that he has a club and he is the only member here that still gets online to play games. In orther words he is calling us out all he says we are doing is complaining. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPEN TO MADDEN EVENT HERE ON HEROES? Empty Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO MADDEN EVENT HERE ON HEROES?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 5:48

I've been meaning to ease my way back into online action, but things have been coming up left and right. I'm still in school (senior year), so school is my number one priority right now. I usually have some things I have to take of daily. There may be some days when I have loads of homework/projects that I have to do, and there may be days I have free evenings due to not having homework and things like that to do. I dont have a "designated time" that i'll be playing, with me its more of a when i'm free i'll be ready for action type of thing. I may not have as much time as others may have, but i'll be down when I do have the time.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36229

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPEN TO MADDEN EVENT HERE ON HEROES? Empty Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO MADDEN EVENT HERE ON HEROES?

Post by alc Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 8:55

NOT TO DOGG YOUR POINT BUT YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE POST QUESTION? WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SUPPOSE MADDEN EVENT? AGAIN IT SEEMS TO HAVE FALLEN WAY SHORT OF EVER TAKING SHAPE. LOOK ISNT THIS GETTING RATHER OLD NAME ONE EVENT THAT THE HEROES CAN SAY WENT ON WITH OUT A HITCH. NAME ONE EVENT THAT HAS WENT ON SUCCESSFULY HERE ON THE HEROES FORUM AND SITE. TOURNAMENTS, LEAGUES AND ORTHER THINGS HAVE WENT BY THE WAYSIDE. DONT YOU THINK IT NOW TIME FOR A CHANGE TO PUT ON A EVENT THAT WE ALL CAN BE PROUD TO BE APART OF. I'D GUESS IM JUST WISHING ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down