Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS UP WITH THE MADDEN HEROES FORUM?

4 posters

Go down

WHAT IS UP WITH THE MADDEN HEROES FORUM? Empty WHAT IS UP WITH THE MADDEN HEROES FORUM?

Post by alc Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 20:59

IT SEEMS THAT THE HEROES FORUM IS STEADY ON THE DECLINE. VERY LITTLE ACTIVITY AND THE POST STAY THE SAME DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT SEEM LIKE NO ONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY AND ALL PLAYERS AND MEMBERS DUE IS COME TAKE A QUICK LOOK AND LEAVE.
ALSO SOME OF THE POST THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWER STILL HAVE RED ON THEM LIKE THEY HAVE NEW ACTION WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE THE SAME ANSWER THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN SOME TIME AGO. ALSO THE FEW NEW POST THAT HAPPEN DONT GET NO ANSWER AT ALL AND JUST BE LEFT AND LATER PUT IN THE BACK OF THE SAME ONES YOU SEE ALL THE TIME.
IS THIS THE BEGIN OF WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE SITE OR IS THIS JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING TO BE DUE TO PS2 BEING TOOKEN OFF ONLINE THUS MAKING THE GAME AND SYSTEM USELESS FOR THE PLAYERS AND FORUM INCLUED. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18707

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS UP WITH THE MADDEN HEROES FORUM? Empty Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE MADDEN HEROES FORUM?

Post by JROCK275 Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 2:22

Well I think its kinda has to due with ps2 being tooken offline. Guys just dont get that "itch" to play madden anymore. Madden 10 is still online, but its old and the gamers deserve better than to be playing an old game because the new one doesnt have online capabilities. When they dont play they wont have anything to post about, since this is a madden forum.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36199

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS UP WITH THE MADDEN HEROES FORUM? Empty Re: WHAT IS UP WITH THE MADDEN HEROES FORUM?

Post by alc Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 6:23

THANKS FOR RESPONDING JROCK

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 10:10

JROCK275 wrote:Well I think its kinda has to due with ps2 being tooken offline. Guys just dont get that "itch" to play madden anymore. Madden 10 is still online, but its old and the gamers deserve better than to be playing an old game because the new one doesnt have online capabilities. When they dont play they wont have anything to post about, since this is a madden forum.
good post
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18178

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 8:15

SINCE THE LAST ORGINAL POSTS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT NOTHING HAS CHANGE THINGS ARE STILL THE SAME AS WAS DESCRIBE IN THE POST. JUST TO GIVE AN UPDATE ON THIS ISSUSE. PEACE ALC lol!

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 9:19

i have noticed the same thing with questions and them being red but yet its same answers from a few days posted before.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15099

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 3:15

The problem is within the "forumotion" system as a whole. Almost every forumotion forum experiences it. A rep told me that the forumotion workers are trying to correct it.

JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36199

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 0:01

Just to add to my thoughts on this we have seen a surge in new guys comming into the heroes forum and community. But as of now there is really no difference at all from the last time i spoke out on this issuse. It seems to me that all we are getting is a handful of excuse about why things arent getting done nor discuss.
There isnt no way that the forum should just be running on fumes and not making a mark on the ps2 community. It seems that guys just come in and dont bring nothing to the table and just leave as quick as they come in.
So what you are telling me there is no competitive fire in you to play this game? There is no drive in you to see if your skills measure up and exceed the compertiton out there online. Yes by now we all know this madden 11 isnt online then why would you join the ps2 forum and community and then do a disapearing act?
Look there is no dialog here on the foum boards if it isnt for me typing out posts this forum would be dead. Where is the heart and essential part of this community and the fire to keep this thing going and activie. Guys in the higher up postion on this forum dont do and say nothing make a guess appearance and then dip.
Not to mention the new guys come in and and dont say nothing. Dont do nothing to let the community know they are here and dont give up gametag and game information. So if you want to help out the community and the forum you havent done so and then you vanish.
Again how is the forum going to survive if it dosnt have paticapation and conversation. We need all members new and old to take responablity on how the forum is going to survive and prosper. Instead of just burying it why not see what you can do to increase activity and make the forum a place to be.
Here is the holiday season is comming up fast why dont someone or anyone have a ideal on playing games or tournament or a mini league or something to spark a interest in the heroes site.
Look instead of preparing the site for a funeral and putting it to rest. Why not try to do something to help out this forum and ps2 site. Any ideal is better than none at all. I rather go out fighting than to accept what is being done and not saying and doing nothing.
Look just my thoughts and 2 cents worth it proably want even get read but that how i feel ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down