Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor: EA could possibly re-release madden 11 for ps2 with online capabilities.

5 posters

Go down

Rumor: EA could possibly re-release madden 11 for ps2 with online capabilities. Empty Rumor: EA could possibly re-release madden 11 for ps2 with online capabilities.

Post by JROCK275 Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 22:21

Just rumors as of now, no official information or confirmation on it!

I've been reading around the web (madden forums) that EA could possibly do it... For those who have been following the issue madden 11 (ps2) was originally released with no online capabilities, and EA did not plan on putting online in the game this year. But with poor sales, they could re-release the game with online capabilities to help the sales of the game.

JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36205

Back to top Go down

Rumor: EA could possibly re-release madden 11 for ps2 with online capabilities. Empty Re: Rumor: EA could possibly re-release madden 11 for ps2 with online capabilities.

Post by good yac Sat 21 Aug 2010 - 23:55

good i hope so becuz i dont want to be forced to play 2011 on a ps3 i hate it on there. i hope theres some truth to this rumor hmm

good yac

Hero Bucks : 15120

Back to top Go down

Rumor: EA could possibly re-release madden 11 for ps2 with online capabilities. Empty Re: Rumor: EA could possibly re-release madden 11 for ps2 with online capabilities.

Post by JROCK275 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 0:16

I hope so too. Very Happy Smile
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 2:36

But for those who had bought a copy without the online they will pay double?
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18617

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 4:13

Just went to the ea forum and saw that there isnt any word on this issuse. As of now nothing is being said one way or the orther about this matter. Maybe after the september sales numbers come in then maybe something will be decide. Just thought i let you know ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18713

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 15:26

I TOLD YALL NO DEY AINT RELEASING NO MADDEN WITH A PATCH
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15682

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Fri 27 Aug 2010 - 5:44

(If they re-release the game.)

For the guys who have already purchased the game, I have no clue on how things would work. I had the game purchased for me as a gift (still have the receipt.), and if I cannot return my copy for the re-released copy than I will not purchase the game again and be stuck with my old one. That'll be another wasted 40 dollars, and I wont let that happen. Now if you can return your original copy for the re-released copy, than I definately would be all for that.

As far as EA, I honestly dont see them re-releasing the game. They lack great work ethic and simply dont care. But, the sales for the game are poor and stedily declining, and you know they want that money. Adding online with the re-released copy would help the sales tremondously, as most did not purchase the game due to it not having online features. There will still be guys who wont purchase the game due to having already stopped supporting EA, advanced to next gen gaming, left ps2 gaming alone, dont wanna waste 40 dollars on the same game, etc.

Overall: I wont rule EA re-releasing the game completely out, but I definately wont rule it in. (If they were they'd probably address the issue, and give us a heads up so the word can get out.)
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 6:58

HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BADD NEWS BUT I JUST WENT TO THE EA FORUM AND THIS TOPIC CAME UP AGAIN. WELL IT WAS FINALY ANSWER BY THE NATUREBOY HE SAID THAT THIS WAS JUST A RUMOR THAT EA HAS NO PLANS TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE PS2 VERSION.
SO KNOW WE KNOW THAT THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW FOR THIS DRINK. NOT THAT THIS IS OFFICIAL BUT IT SEEMS TO PUT THIS CHAPTER TO A CLOSE. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18713

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 2:31

Yes, im aware of the post...
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down