Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY DONT WE HAVE THE TIPS BE DONE ON A WEEKLY BASICS?

+2
Raider(kid)
alc
6 posters

Go down

WHY DONT WE HAVE THE TIPS BE DONE ON A WEEKLY BASICS? Empty WHY DONT WE HAVE THE TIPS BE DONE ON A WEEKLY BASICS?

Post by alc Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 0:41

IT IS GOOD TO SEE PLAYERS TRYING TO SHARE THERE KNOWLEDGE ON MADDEN. DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT BUT IT NOW SEEMS THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER PLAYER THAT HAVE JOIN THE MIX. YOU HAVE KID AND IMIT AND NOW WHO DAT SAINTS FAN SO WITH ALL THIS INFORMATION WHY DONT WE MAKE IT EASY ON OUR EXPERTS AND HAVE THE TIPS COME OUT ON A WEEKLY BASICS. SET 1 DAY ASIDE AND LET THE TIPS COME OUT TO HELP OUT THE COMMUNITY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

WHY DONT WE HAVE THE TIPS BE DONE ON A WEEKLY BASICS? Empty Re: WHY DONT WE HAVE THE TIPS BE DONE ON A WEEKLY BASICS?

Post by Raider(kid) Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 3:21

alc wrote:IT IS GOOD TO SEE PLAYERS TRYING TO SHARE THERE KNOWLEDGE ON MADDEN. DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT BUT IT NOW SEEMS THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER PLAYER THAT HAVE JOIN THE MIX. YOU HAVE KID AND IMIT AND NOW WHO DAT SAINTS FAN SO WITH ALL THIS INFORMATION WHY DONT WE MAKE IT EASY ON OUR EXPERTS AND HAVE THE TIPS COME OUT ON A WEEKLY BASICS. SET 1 DAY ASIDE AND LET THE TIPS COME OUT TO HELP OUT THE COMMUNITY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ALC

i dont think i fully understand u i do tips alot which is well to say a weekly basees
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17703

Back to top Go down

WHY DONT WE HAVE THE TIPS BE DONE ON A WEEKLY BASICS? Empty Re: WHY DONT WE HAVE THE TIPS BE DONE ON A WEEKLY BASICS?

Post by ImIt008 Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 3:50

Yeah if you only offer 1 play then it might get you through 1st down but you have to wait a week to find out what to do after that?? I don`t think we should change it
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19836

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 4:41

MY POINT IS INSTEAD OF GIVING A ONE PLAY TIP WHY NOT MAKE IT A WHOLE SCHEME TO HELP THE PLAYER WITH HIS PROBLEM. YES I KNOW YOU KID GIVE OUT TIPS BUT THERE HAVE BEEN DRY SPACES IN YOUR TIP GIVEN. WHY NOT SET ASIDE LIKE A MONDAY IMIT TIPS WEDENSDAY KID TIPS AND FRIDAY OR SATURDAY WHODATTIPS. EACH GUY COULD GIVE THERE TIPS WITHOUT RUNNING INTO EACH ORTHER AND ALLOWING THE PLAYERS THAT ACCEPT THOSE TIPS A CHANCE TO PRACTICE AND PUT INTO THERE MADDEN PLAYBOOK. IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT AND MY 2 CENTS WORTH ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 5:34

alc wrote:MY POINT IS INSTEAD OF GIVING A ONE PLAY TIP WHY NOT MAKE IT A WHOLE SCHEME TO HELP THE PLAYER WITH HIS PROBLEM. YES I KNOW YOU KID GIVE OUT TIPS BUT THERE HAVE BEEN DRY SPACES IN YOUR TIP GIVEN. WHY NOT SET ASIDE LIKE A MONDAY IMIT TIPS WEDENSDAY KID TIPS AND FRIDAY OR SATURDAY WHODATTIPS. EACH GUY COULD GIVE THERE TIPS WITHOUT RUNNING INTO EACH ORTHER AND ALLOWING THE PLAYERS THAT ACCEPT THOSE TIPS A CHANCE TO PRACTICE AND PUT INTO THERE MADDEN PLAYBOOK. IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT AND MY 2 CENTS WORTH ALC

i understand what your saying but this will put pressure on our members to provide tips every time its ther turn. btw.. i also get what your saying ''its some weak areas in my tips''>my tips are great but yes i understand instead of o n d tips i should also do inside tips of how the game works of course, let me get to that alc. and of course schemes will b on the way as well, but i disagree i dnt think people should take turns doing tips certain days , things will devolp better how they are king kid
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 6:27

den there wouldnt be an writers.... u gotta give us a chance to check da plays through different situations... u jus gotta wait. no dis respect
good post
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15709

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 6:30

exactly king kid
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 13:32

well we're fortunate enough to have the guys do them, so we shouldnt give them a time frame as when to do their tips. Not knocking your idea ALC but doing that could possibly make things get complicated.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 22:09

tru
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enforcer Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 14:31

JROCK275 wrote:well we're fortunate enough to have the guys do them, so we shouldnt give them a time frame as when to do their tips. Not knocking your idea ALC but doing that could possibly make things get complicated.

Pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Hero Bucks : 16641

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Thu 29 Jul 2010 - 3:18

same
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down