Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY DONT MEMBERS RESPOND TO PMS?

3 posters

Go down

WHY DONT MEMBERS RESPOND TO PMS? Empty WHY DONT MEMBERS RESPOND TO PMS?

Post by alc Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 0:58

HERE A SIMPLE QUESTION WHY DONT MEMBERS RESPOND TO PMS THAT ARE SENT TO THEM. MOST TIME WHEN NEW MEMBERS COME INTO THE FORUM AND OUR MADDEN COMMUNITY. I PERSONALY SEND OUT A WELCOME PM JUST TO LET THEM KNOW THAT WE APPRECIATED THAT THEY HAVE CHOSEN US AS THE SITE THEY WANT TO BE APART OF.
MOST OF THE TIME WHEN YOU COME TO THE SITE IT WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A MESSAGES. WELL IT SEEMS THAT MEMBERS JUST BY PASS THAT AND GO ON TO ORTHER THINGS AND DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL
HOW CAN WE GET TO KNOW YOU AND AT LEAST HAVE DIALOG WITH YOU IF YOU DONT SEE WHAT THE PMS HAVE TO SAY.
SO IN ESSENCE WHY DONT MEMBERS ANSWER PMS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THANKS ALC afro

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down

WHY DONT MEMBERS RESPOND TO PMS? Empty Re: WHY DONT MEMBERS RESPOND TO PMS?

Post by JROCK275 Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 9:35

Thats a question i've always wondered too. You take the time to PM them, but only sometimes you get a response.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36229

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 5:21

i've gotten a couple pms and have responded to them. i just think most don't even look to see the pm part of the board i think they just look see if any new msg's are posted, i remember on that so called other site i never even checked the pm box and one day i did and i had like 30 pms lmfao.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15129

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 16:26

THAT A NICE EXPERNATION AZDAWGPOUND BUT I THINK GUYS JUST GO PAST AND SEE WHAT IT IS THAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR EITHER TIPS OR PLAYS TO HELP THEM AND THEN JUST MOVE ON. THANKS MAN FOR YOUR INSIGHT DAWGPOUND APPRECIATE ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 6 Nov 2010 - 23:03

Not to throw salt into the wound but you have members not just new that dont respond as well. So what is there excuse it just seems to me that guys dont want to be bother or dont have a answer or could care less. Especialy now with the forums membership at a alltime low you would think we could communacate and express ourselves with differnt ideals and views to help the site have a pulse and to keep it from getting old and stale. Oh well just a thought ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum