Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF THE SITE WAS TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST?

5 posters

Go down

IF THE SITE WAS TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST? Empty IF THE SITE WAS TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST?

Post by alc Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 0:00

JUST A YES OR NO QUESTION IF HEROES SITE WAS TO TRY TO ORGANIZE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST IN PLAYING IN ONE. JUST A YES OR NO SO IF YOU RESPOND THANKS AND IF YOU DONT THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18674

Back to top Go down

IF THE SITE WAS TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST? Empty Re: IF THE SITE WAS TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST?

Post by ImIt008 Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 0:35

Ehh too many people can`t stay commited i`d say no unless you needed only a few at then end
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19770

Back to top Go down

IF THE SITE WAS TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST? Empty Re: IF THE SITE WAS TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE WOULD YOU BE INTEREST?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 2:15

^^^
pretty much what he said.

as for me, i dont know if ill be interested. every tourney/league/chise or whatever always gets ruined in some sort of way. im not giving up all hope of a successful one,but there is only a main core of people who stay to their word and participate well in these events (even when things are not going their way), then there are the other who dont keep their word. I know things come up and things happen.but as for me, i dont know if im interested yet. the chise or whatever i was in before was interesting and getting fun but it was a bust near the end. we'll just will have to see how things go.

Last edited by Jrock275 on Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 6:31; edited 1 time in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36166

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 4:06

Yeah you need the right group. Like everyone has something come up where they can`t play for a bit but sometimes you get people who can only play a game in 2 weeks. There`s no way that can be successful. Tourny would be successful if not run through the actual tourny thing online. Everyone would have to report here because it`s tough for everyone to be available at a certain time to get it done.
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 10:03

THANKS GUYS FOR ANSWERING THE POST KEEP THOSE VIEWS COMMING. BUT WHAT CAN BE DONE TO MAKE LEAGUES SUCCESSFUL. IT SEEMS THAT WE TRY TO ORGANIZE AND DO IT THE RIGHT WAY BUT IT SEEMS TO GET UNDONE AND FALL APART. IS THERE A CORRECT WAY TO DO A LEAGUE OR A TOURNEY THAT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE SITE AND THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY IN IT. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND IF YOU HAVE A IDEAL THAT WILL HELP OUT A LEAGUE OR TOURNEY THEN WHY DONT YOU SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF US ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18674

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 10:47

The main thing is people have to have more a decent amount of availability. Plus they have to be able to handle losing. You get some people that can`t handle the first time they lose
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 6:48

no
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17637

Back to top Go down

Post by PITCH52BLACK Sun 9 May 2010 - 4:01

there are sooooo many madden sites that are running leagues that most cats (myself included) may already be a part of them and not feel the need to join another.

P52B
PITCH52BLACK
PITCH52BLACK

Hero Bucks : 16688

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down