Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS THIS SITE TRYING TO RESTART A PS2 LEAGUE?

4 posters

Go down

IS THIS SITE TRYING TO RESTART A PS2 LEAGUE? Empty IS THIS SITE TRYING TO RESTART A PS2 LEAGUE?

Post by alc Fri 5 Mar 2010 - 3:46

THE REASON WHY I ASK IS I GOTTEN A PM AND IT HAD MY OWN LETTERS ATTACH TO IT TALKING ABOUT A PS2 LEAGUE FOR THIS SITE? DONT GET ME WRONG THAT MY SOUND GOOD LONG TIME AGO BUT NOW I DONT THINK THAT REALLY IS GONE TO HAPPEN. SO THAT IS WHY I ASK IS THIS SOMEBODY JUST MESSING WITH OLD POSTS THAT WERE OUT TO HELP RECRUIT MEMBERS TO THE LEAGUE. ANYONE IN MAMNGEMENT CARE TO ANSWER THEN THE FLOOR IS YOURS THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18719

Back to top Go down

IS THIS SITE TRYING TO RESTART A PS2 LEAGUE? Empty Re: IS THIS SITE TRYING TO RESTART A PS2 LEAGUE?

Post by BookerT316 Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 10:16

it would be nice
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18623

Back to top Go down

IS THIS SITE TRYING TO RESTART A PS2 LEAGUE? Empty Re: IS THIS SITE TRYING TO RESTART A PS2 LEAGUE?

Post by alc Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:56

FOR MADDEN 11 BY THIS BEING STRICKLY A PS2 SITE WILL THERE BE A CHANCE TO HAVE A SMALL LEAGUE FOR THE NEW GAME. ANYONE CARE TO ANSWER THE POST THEN PLEASE DO AND THANKS ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 4:28

Man, I've been in the mood of having a league or franchise (whatever you call it). I missed the last league (due to sports and lack of free time), so I really wanna play in one. I've been working vigerously inviting guys to the forum (and they usually ask if we do leagues) so we should be able to find some guys. but like you and everyone else knows, we gotta find the ones that are true and willing to stick to their word.

(by the way did you get me PM?)
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36211

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 5:48

LOOK JROCK AS OF NOW I'D STILL HAVENT GOTTEN YOUR PM YOU WERE TO HAVE SENT ME. MAYBE WITH YOUR PC PROBLEMS WE ARE HAVING A TUFF TIME TRYING TO HOOK UP AND LABB. IM SURE ONCE YOU GET STRAIGHT YOU WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. AS FAR AS THE LEAGUE GOSE IT WOULD BE NICE TO TRY TO HAVE A LEAGUE FOR THE HEROES SITE. BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT NEED TO KEEP IN MIND. FOR 1 IT SEEM THAT THE PS2 PLAYER IS A VERY FUNNY PLAYER ONE MINUTE HE ALL FOR IT AND THEN THE NEXT HE EITHER PULLS A DISAPPEARING ACT OR CANT STAND THE THOUGHT OF LOSING AND JUST LEAVES. 2 YOU MUST HAVE RULES THAT EVERYONE SIGN OFF ON AND MAKE IT A FAIR WAY TO HAND PROBLEMS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST YOU MUST HAVE COMMIT PLAYERS THAT WILLING TO BATTLE TO HELP THE LEAGUE SURVIE THAT ALSO ADD SOMETHING TO THE FORUM. DONT MEAN TO GO OFF ON A LONG RANT BUT THOSE ARE MY THOUGHTS. HERE A QUESTION YOU SEEM TO BE ON 2 FORUMS MAYBE MORE YOU HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SEE IF ANYONE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN A LEAGUE OR PLAYING GOOD GAMES UNTIL THE NEXT MADDEN DROPS. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 8:36

Ok, I'll send the PM again.

and yes, good thinking. so im guessing we should start thinking of rules and all that good stuff now, and see who's in now?
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36211

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 13:58

hmm
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17682

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 17:56

The Pm's have been sent out and should have been received by all.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18623

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum