Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

3 posters

Go down

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with. Empty There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

Post by alc Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 5:17

There is a madden PS2 tournament going on on another site. Maddenheroes dose have a working relationship with this site what we need is players to sign up and say what team they are going to do battle with. The quicker you do that the quicker the games can begin why cant we show our support in this venue with this site and help the PS2 community. You can pm me for the information on signing up for the tournament. THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18698

Back to top Go down

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with. Empty Re: There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

Post by alc Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 6:36

Can we get some particapation on this PS2 tournament right now there are barley 5 players who want to compete in this tournament. Now im not trying to advertise this tournament but we seem to be a PS2 forums and we cant get atleast 5 more players to join up and play. JROCK what happen to your players that want to play in a tournament can they not join up and play in this advent. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with. Empty Re: There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

Post by JROCK275 Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 2:17

idk...i guess if no one post they are justnot interested.

not much i can do
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36190

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Thu 24 Dec 2009 - 6:57

Ilike to send a big shout out to the players who decide to join up and help with the ps2 tournament. Once again it was a big effort for you to do that and I personaly want to say THANKYOU VERY MUCH ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyyyArnold Mon 28 Dec 2009 - 0:31

I don't know why but I can't post in any of the other threads so I'll post it here. I didn't get any information on the league. Can you PM it to me?
HeyyyArnold
HeyyyArnold

Hero Bucks : 15847

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 28 Dec 2009 - 3:32

you cant post in other threads?

wow...i'll check it out immediately and see whats the problem.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down