Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

2 posters

Go down

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with. Empty There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

Post by alc Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 5:12

Right now another madden site is trying to get PS2 players together to have a madden tournament on madden 10. So if during the holidays you would like to get your compative juices going then why dont you sign up and be apart of this event. Maddenhereoes dose have a working relationship with this site so why dont you come and show your support. You can pm me for the information to signup ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18698

Back to top Go down

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with. Empty Re: There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

Post by alc Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 6:45

There is a tournament signup that is still sitting there barely any one has signup and see if they can compete on the tournament scene. WHATSUP WITH THE PS2 PLAYERS? Here a chance to show the sites that still have faith in us it is well worth it. But instead we do nothing we dont support and then the site changes to nextgen. What is the reason why you want show your madden skills especially around the holidays or the newyear. It is a shame that we cant have PS2 ballers battling it out and showing we can make a differnces as well as the orther system. It isnt to late to sign up and and for once represent yourself or maddenheroes site. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with. Empty Re: There is a PS2 tournement goin on another site that madden heroes work with.

Post by HeyyyArnold Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 7:23

ALC, while we appreciate the enthusiasm, quit bitching and nagging us all the time. Its a video game.
HeyyyArnold
HeyyyArnold

Hero Bucks : 15847

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 3:52

You know what heavy you seem to always come with that line it is a videogame. So you dont play to win the game you dont try to be the best you let scrubs and bums kick the mess out of you when you get on the sticks. So dont try to make it seem that you dont care instead of making stupid comments how about doing something for a change. Since you have been here what have you done orther than come with lame weed head comments you havent done nothing. So instead of trying to put me down why not try to help the site or join the tournament and show how much game you got. If you not man enough go to your room and SHUTUP clase close ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyyyArnold Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 3:17

No ALC, I don't strive to be the best PS2 Madden 10 player. Call me crazy, but there are better things to strive for. Its a game. A hobby. A pastime. That's it. I like to play it and would love to get this league going. But am I going to shoot myself if nobody joins? Nope.

Face it. You're trying to get PS2 players to join a committed league. There's hardly any people left who play Madden on PS2, let alone live it as a lifestyle as you do. I'm down for a league. Let me know when its ready to go, but please, stop bitching at us in an aggressive tone about how we should be on other sites begging them to play in our virtual little football league.
HeyyyArnold
HeyyyArnold

Hero Bucks : 15847

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 5:19

You know what HEAVY you are right nobody loves this game as much as I do but there are orther things to consider. Yes we will be trying to start up the league as soon as the tournament has begin. We will be sending out pm directly to you to let you know when to expect league action to take place. Again Thanks for pulling my coat ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down