Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier...

4 posters

Go down

FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier... Empty FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier...

Post by rodneynewsr Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 15:00

To all those whom have expressed an interest...

FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier...
I will post the rules and all details about it when I return from short vacation (till next Tuesday) to see my son. The league will not be some super studded league--winning is kool, but primary objective is FUN, hence why the league will be all UNRANKED GAMES unless BOTH PLAYERS WANT your match to be RANKED. So there will be no fear that an incidental flaw in league play would affect your personal recs for those that do care. If unranked, from experience, peeps usually find the gmes LESS STRESSFUL and are more OPEN to ACCEPTING the inevitable defeat. Eventually all will lose, or should I say that EVENTUALLY all of us will run across someone whom is CAPABLE of beating us--not that they neccessarily will.
Post here
names
online PS2 tags
EMAIL ADDRESS (required)

NO NEED to post teams you like unless you simply WANT TOO..There is a potential that the league will be set up so that no one player is one particular team, but rather every game in REGULAR SEASON you must be a different team----keep games interesting and allows for unique and rare matchups like Bucs versus Browns or Bengals versus Lions and so on...
Also, that would make sure EVERYONE in league has EQUAL opprotunity to have a so-called GOOD TEAM.....If we play 16 games, you'd have to use 16 DIFFERENT teams in the regular season.Then, in playoffs, starts all over--different team each round UNTILL THE SUPER BOWL.In SUPER BOWL, you can be any team u wanna be.
More unique league staues will be given in detail next week...

****IDEALLY, someone would KNOW HOW TO RUN A SPAWNED FRANCHISE LEAGUE---so we can all be ANY TEAM but since we'd do a spawn draft, you actually can create a powerhouse based on YOU and YOUR DECISIONS, so getting LIONS in Franchise mode with draft may not be bad at all...

IF WE GET INTO A FRANCHISE MODE, I'll represent Florida---either 'Phins, Bucs, or Jags....
If we do "PICK-a-TEAM from NFL" league, I want either COLTS or Eagles or worse case, the Green Bay Packers.
But, if enough peeps like my idea of DIFFERENT TEAM every game, we will roll that way too.
Post comments here, see what the POPULAS wants!

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16902

Back to top Go down

FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier... Empty Re: FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier...

Post by JROCK275 Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 19:18

do we have to pick two teams?afc, nfc?)

name: josh
tag: bluemagic410
team: ravens afc, and giants/ or seahawks nfc
email: jock275@yahoo.com

Last edited by Jrock275 [BlueMagic410] on Sat 29 Aug 2009 - 4:52; edited 2 times in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36166

Back to top Go down

FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier... Empty The League...

Post by ImIt008 Thu 27 Aug 2009 - 2:37

Name: Dan
Tag: ImIt008
Team: Packers, Ravens/Broncos
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19770

Back to top Go down

FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier... Empty Franchise......

Post by ImIt008 Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 14:28

Yo dis gonna happen????????????!!!!!!
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19770

Back to top Go down

FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier... Empty Re: FIRST WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER, we will START the League with those rules that I discussed earlier...

Post by photographybyrj Sat 29 Aug 2009 - 1:13

name: RJ
tag: blitzenburgh
team: Colts, Steelers, Skins or Texans
email: photographybyrj@comcast.net
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Hero Bucks : 16364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down