Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Defense

3 posters

Go down

My Defense Empty My Defense

Post by ImIt008 Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 8:56

I played some sorry guy that conceded at half with the score 33-0 and he had -30 yds my D was on fire
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19770

Back to top Go down

My Defense Empty Re: My Defense

Post by rodneynewsr Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 9:53

I have NO DOUBTS---I have SEEN the HOT PART of the FLAMES,lol....
But really though,
Down 33-0 at HALFTIME, can you REALLY fault the dawg for quiting?
Honestly, I would NOT ever quit, but if I were as good as you are COMPARED to him, maybe you should of just offered him a friendly quit. A win like that really does nothing for you but DEFINETELY ruins the experience for the other guy.
Then n again, if he PULLED THE PLUG, he is a FAG and DESERVES to have his ASS whooped by 50 every game.
TAKE THAT ASSWHOOPING, damm, I DO!!!! If its TOO HOT, I will tell opponent and QUIT via the QUIT MENU---no pull plug or disco the game bullcrap.

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16902

Back to top Go down

My Defense Empty My Defense

Post by ImIt008 Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 11:06

It was a quick tournament no friendlies
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19770

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 11:38

good deal-------

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by dafallen1 Sat 5 Sep 2009 - 3:15

Much respect to Rod for a great game played last night ( I lost). My bears were...well lets just say not ready for philly. Your skills are improving Rod. keep on keeping on. bacon (bob)
dafallen1
dafallen1

Hero Bucks : 16226

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Sat 5 Sep 2009 - 13:26

Appreciate the shout out my friend, but what you failed to relay was the fact that you got even by winning the rematch 35-21, so the improvement might have been more of a mirage as opposed to reality.
I am really trying to "SCHEME" better, and I do feel like I am indeed improving at a rate greater than what I ever expected, yet still I have severe issues with the minor things that generally separates me from a stop on 3rd and 4 and a long gainer or TD by opponent in the exact same circumstance. Inconsistency is likely my greatest enemy, I will get hot for a drive or two and feel like I can do anything, then out of no where I can not find my way to the shitter before I crap my britches,lol...

When I play you guys, I really feel the insufficient skills that I have, especially in the area of controller skills, particularly stick skills and USER SKILLS.
Schemes can GENERALLY get me into the 2nd half, but that is where I most times start to struggle badly--OR I get 2+ scores BEHIND within the 1st 2-3 minutes of the game and am playing catchup nd can not enact an efficient and effective scheme offensively and defensively.
Lil' by lil', as I continue to challenge you better skilled ballers, maybe the differences will begin to diminish or at least be minimized, then I might be able to pull off a run of wins here n there making me a RISK to play as opposed to being the CUPCAKE on your slate of games,lol...

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down