Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gd pressure from dime defense

2 posters

Go down

gd pressure from dime defense Empty gd pressure from dime defense

Post by Raider(kid) Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 5:38

This is 1 of my defenses for confusion n gd heat against the pass when ppl like throwing 2 the middlelol Smile

Dime Normal strike 2 deep
#1 call for bump n run
#2 spread n loop line
#3 put both of your defensive tackles n purple zones(buzz zones)
#4 put your MLB into a spy zone
#5 move both cb's that are blitzing outside the hipes on the defensive ends hard 2 the line of scrimmage.
#6 freeze the defense
#7 manualy pass rush the right cb that is blitzing from the outside

ok wat will happen is both of your cb's will overload the outside while your 2 dt's drop 2 buzz zones,this means the dt's that r zoneing will moving 2 the side line n zone the middle, this is gd becuz this stops all quik pass n causes confusion.practice your timing when u blitz.remember your mlb is n a spy so they cant try 2 run ,so u kan kum from outside try make him step up n the pocket your spy is also like a hook zone n the middle of the field tht dosent sink bck he stands still n the middle 2 stop slatns,r runs. deep ball is cvered..only thing ant cvered is flats lol but u gtta give 2 get bacon (bob) if u keep making ppl check down 2 the flats all gm dey will be frustrated make a mistake.ok let me kno how this works out 4 u guys ill be making sum more gd blitzez zone blitzes only lol l8r Cool
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17637

Back to top Go down

gd pressure from dime defense Empty Re: gd pressure from dime defense

Post by rodneynewsr Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 10:20

awesome---will certainly give this defense a look out in my next game. Maybe mixing in this scheme and your 326 DB Contain scheme along with the sets that ImIt008 showed me last night for Quarters and Nickle 245 and 43 Man Under I can show some different things to an opponent and have better luck getting some turnovers in MY FAVOR---a RARITY,lol...
Had a good night yesterday evening in the ONE GAME I played after ImIt008 helped me, if your schemes add anything at all, I may become a .500 baller but MORE IMPORTANTLY, I can enjoy being competitive the majority of the time irregardless if I win or lose.

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16902

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 22:42

lol kool we can lab online 2, i can advance u on offense n defense ill look u up n sho u alot of gd d plays
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down