Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shout out for all madden heroes members

4 posters

Go down

A shout out for all madden heroes members Empty A shout out for all madden heroes members

Post by alc Sat 19 Feb 2011 - 23:41

As we all can see the days of ps2 forums are over. With that we all must fact the fact that we all must adapt and change over to the nextgen system. So too the heroes must make that change as well. With that being said and madden now in it dead season. We the members of madden heroes must decide in what direction we would like to continue to go for our madden community.
Not that we are taking the power away from jrock but im sure he would like to see input from our members. So for those of you that come by the site why not take a few minutes and give thought on how you would like the forum to be for the next Madden Season
A short post on how you would like the forum to be and any ideals on a slogan or ideal that you think will help the community. We have something here why dont we try to save what we have and build from that to become better than the last time. Just a thought and my 2 cents worth peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down

A shout out for all madden heroes members Empty Re: A shout out for all madden heroes members

Post by alc Sat 19 Feb 2011 - 23:51

My ideal is to have a section for the beginers madden players to nextgen. Sort of a beginers lab where tips and videos can be done like a madden 101. Where guys can learn the basic such as controlers buttons and differnt things need to run a good offense and defense. Plus we need to advertise on youtube and facebook and have our top players showcase their skills to help us promote the site and forum. Lastly we need to have player information on hand i mean telephone number email and gametag and what system they play on. We as a community need this to stay ahead of the game and to show we are here to stay. My slogan for the new site would be [WE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER] Peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

A shout out for all madden heroes members Empty Re: A shout out for all madden heroes members

Post by Murdamann10 Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 7:36

Sounds good but what the heck is an "ideal'?
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17650

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 20:03

Come on murda stop being a wise ass you have good sense and you know what im talking about. Why do you have to stoop to that level and act like you dont have any knowledge on how to do things. You either are on board or not if you take a good look most of my post you have something to say so why not make what you say revelent. Look it's a known fact that the heroes that you once knew will no longer cease to exist. Why not the members of this forum and community for once say something to help improve the product or forum. Such as bring something to the table any ideal is an original and could be able to help make the next forum stronger. We all been on forums so we should have some ideal on what we would like to see in a forum so why not atleast give a responces ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 6:41

all those ideas sound good but like u have posted before we need the ppl to do it and from what i have seen most have either stop posting or left the site all together. since i just moved up to nex gen ps3 would be nice to lab with some others players to see what im doing wrong and help my game.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15060

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 20:57

Thanks azdawgpound for responding to the post. What we need is players to take it upon themselfs and atleast come with an ideal or suggestion to help the forum and community. Yes we know that most have either decide to leave but the ones here must try at least. As far as labbing maybe you and beaufortsc24 and also whodat can labb and begin to forum some sort of club amongest the three of you. He too has made the switch to ps3 and nextgen system dont know his gametag. What we need is if it one member to come with a ideal or suggestion and then go on from there. Look not to sound old but most of our younger members tend to go with what is out at that time. We need diehards to pave the way if we want to get something done here. So if you have any good ideals on how you think a forum should be set up or run why not state them and let see if we can go from there. Once again thanks for responding to the posts. Peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 10:57

Yeah. We pretty much need to bring new guys in. See what they can bring to the table.

Only way to do that would be advertising. Blogs, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Its easier said than done. One thing we'll definitely need is COMMITTMENT, and it starts from the top down.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36160

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down