Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion of whether madden 11 being playable online. (ps2)

+9
ImIt008
BookerT316
alc
rjc117
Murdamann10
MaddenMafia
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
Raider(kid)
JROCK275
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Discussion of whether madden 11 being playable online. (ps2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion of whether madden 11 being playable online. (ps2)

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 22:38

cheers good post your the man
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18139

Back to top Go down

Discussion of whether madden 11 being playable online. (ps2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion of whether madden 11 being playable online. (ps2)

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 6:47

I am sorry guys but as shown by us gamestop employees, we are unsure if Madden 2011 will feature online capabilities... so dont be mad at us! expecially the ones who still play da gm! Arrow
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15637

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 6:48

and thanks RJC your the man !!!!!!
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 6:58

xXxWHOxxxDAT wrote:I am sorry guys but as shown by us gamestop employees, we are unsure if Madden 2011 will feature online capabilities... so dont be mad at us! expecially the ones who still play da gm! Arrow

Tell this to the East Lobby these guys are going off of gamestop and flipping out over there
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19764

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 7:43

ARE YOU FOR REAL ARE YOU A GAMESTOP EMPLOYEE. ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC MONDAY NIGHT.
THEN WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO LET US KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON ABOUT THIS ISSUSE ABOUT MADDEN 11 FOR THE PS2 SYSTEM.
YOU TELLING ME THAT DOING YOUR TIME OF WORK THEY DONT ALLOW YA TO TEST THE GAMES AND SEE WHAT IS WORKING AND HOW IT LOOKS ON THE INSTORE TV'S.
THEN YOU COME WITH THIS TIRED EXCUSE ABOUT DONT BLAME THE GAMESTOP EMPLOYESS. THERE ISNT NO WAY YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LET US KNEW THE DETAILS AND THE INS AND OUT OF THIS GAME AND THE QUESTION EVERYBODY WAS ASKING WAS IT GOING TO BE ONLINE FOR THIS YEAR.
LOOK DUDE YOU SHOULDA KEPT YOUR MOUTH CLOSE BECAUSE WHEN YOU OPEN IT YOU SHOW THAT YOU STRAIGHT PUNKED IT.
THEN YOU HAVE NERVE TO CHIM IN AND CONGRATS RJC FOR GOING ABOVE THE CALL OF DUTY SOMETHING YOU FAIL TO DO. EVERYONE ELSE MIGHT GIVE YOU A PASS BUT IN MY BOOK YOUR STUFF IS WEAK. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 8:43

alc wrote:ARE YOU FOR REAL ARE YOU A GAMESTOP EMPLOYEE. ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC MONDAY NIGHT.
THEN WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO LET US KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON ABOUT THIS ISSUSE ABOUT MADDEN 11 FOR THE PS2 SYSTEM.
YOU TELLING ME THAT DOING YOUR TIME OF WORK THEY DONT ALLOW YA TO TEST THE GAMES AND SEE WHAT IS WORKING AND HOW IT LOOKS ON THE INSTORE TV'S.
THEN YOU COME WITH THIS TIRED EXCUSE ABOUT DONT BLAME THE GAMESTOP EMPLOYESS. THERE ISNT NO WAY YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LET US KNEW THE DETAILS AND THE INS AND OUT OF THIS GAME AND THE QUESTION EVERYBODY WAS ASKING WAS IT GOING TO BE ONLINE FOR THIS YEAR.
LOOK DUDE YOU SHOULDA KEPT YOUR MOUTH CLOSE BECAUSE WHEN YOU OPEN IT YOU SHOW THAT YOU STRAIGHT PUNKED IT.
THEN YOU HAVE NERVE TO CHIM IN AND CONGRATS RJC FOR GOING ABOVE THE CALL OF DUTY SOMETHING YOU FAIL TO DO. EVERYONE ELSE MIGHT GIVE YOU A PASS BUT IN MY BOOK YOUR STUFF IS WEAK. ALC

Ummmm i thought they had videogame testers to test games?? But idk i just play em
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 1:37

So is anyone getting it at midnight? If so it would be great to get a 100% sure statement on this
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 2:27

Well we had alot of people call EA today from East room and we had a few yes and no so i have a bad feeling
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 2:39

Well, we all hope that RJC can make it out there at midnight and come back and deliver us great news. Now, If he isnt able to make it out, we cant be upset or mad with him. Things happen and come up. I'll have my copy in the morning. My dad is purchasing my game using his bank card. I dont have control over making the purchase myself. He has to use a valid I.D. and bring the "online receipt" (printed out) so pretty much I technically dont have anything to do with the purchase. (except that its being purchased for me, but other than that... Nah.) I asked if he could get it around the time the store open's, he told me yes so we'll see how that goes. Ultimately, its up to him what time he's going out. However, things may happen and come up so I dont have an official time that i'll have it by, but it will be sometime during the release day. Mom bought up the idea of me going to the midnight release. I declined. Just too chaotic and is very "roudy" (at least where i'm at.). I'll just wait until the morning to get it, with very high hopes. Very Happy Smile

If RJC isnt able, or no one else isnt able to officially confirm for us, I guess its the next man up.

If no online, I'll be crushed! Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad No crybaby

Last edited by JROCK275 on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 6:36; edited 3 times in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36160

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 2:51

ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE THAT EITHER YOU OR RJC WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE US GOOD NEWS ABOUT THIS YEAR VERSION OF MADDEN 11. HOPEFULLY RJC WILL PUT IN HIS POST MAYBE IN THE EARLY TIMES OF THE MOURNING AND IT IS WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR. BUT IF THINGS DONT WORK TO OUR FAVOR WE ALL WILL BE HURT BUT WE WILL BE ABLE TO OVERCOME. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:12

For those awaiting official confirmation, I advise you to keep a very close eye on this thread on release day!

Last edited by JROCK275 on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 10:37; edited 1 time in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:14

you better believe im going to be looking into this in the early am, when im at work
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17650

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rjc117 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:37

Just to let you all know, look for a post by me on this thread sometime between 12:30am-1:30am est time on the REAL answer!!! If someone beats me to it, then thats fine...I'll confirm it to make sure!

rjc117

Hero Bucks : 15236

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enforcer Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:46

UCANTCME wrote:
MH4LIFE wrote:Way to contribute. Appreciate it, RJC and JROCK!
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Hero Bucks : 16569

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:52

rjc117 wrote:Just to let you all know, look for a post by me on this thread sometime between 12:30am-1:30am est time on the REAL answer!!! If someone beats me to it, then thats fine...I'll confirm it to make sure!

So your saying for sure your going to the midnight release?
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by rjc117 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:53

Yes I am going

rjc117

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:57

rjc117 wrote:Yes I am going

Sweet.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 5:09

alc wrote:ARE YOU FOR REAL ARE YOU A GAMESTOP EMPLOYEE. ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC MONDAY NIGHT.

i am a game advisor at gamestop.. gamestop hire at 16 Wink
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 5:19

alc i do understand your frustration... but us gamestop employees were told nothing about the new madden whether or not it may feature online or not.... i wasnt sure or paid attention to it... however i should have noticed this but like i said i am a game adviser! i only inform ppl about certain games and wat dey feature... i AM NOT AT DA REGISTER!!! we employees are told SO much... i dnt test games or anything... i jus let ppl know more about different categories and stuff like dat!
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 5:23

The good news is that Madden 10 servers will last for another year.... so enjoy madden 4 another yr i guess?
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Back to top Go down

Post by rjc117 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 5:31

Okay, I again called the EA Customer Support Number because for some reason, I do not believe the answer that was given to me on the 7th. I again asked the question to the rep, will it be playable online, and the person said "No". I then told her EA Rep Brian B told me after confirming with his supervisor, that it was. Well she placed me on hold because she saw my prior incident number to which it said it was going to be playable online. She then placed me on hold and she confirmed it with 3 supervisors and stated, "No, it will not be playable online". After further discussion she said the reason is because of the server not being used as much as it should because there is only an avg of 400 people using it and those 400 people are repeats meaning using the same IP. So basically not too many people are using it so there is no reason to keep it going.

So this alone has confirmed it for me...I am NOT buying it for PS2 and wasting any money on something that I cannot use online.

I am sorry that I told everyone I would be buying it however after this confirmation, more thought put into it and no online patch on the cover, I'd rather just buy the PS3 version and get used to it knowing it will be online.

Again I am sorry

rjc117

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 7:20

SO WE HAVE CONFIRM WHAT WE ALL WAS HOPING THAT WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT ON THIS AND YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL. WE WERE LIE TO BY THE DIFFERNT PEOPLE OF EA SPORTS RJC MADE CALLS AND I MADE CALLS AND ORTHERS WENT AROUND TRYING TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER. BUT EA HAD DECIDE THAT THEY WERE GOING TO KILL OUR SYSTEM. IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE THE DECENACY TO HANDLE THIS BETTER THAN THE WAY THAN THEY DID. LOOK I WONT FORGET ANY OF YOU BUT NOW THAT CHANGE IS IN THE AIR YOU WILL BEGIN TO SEE CHANGE ON OUR FORUM AND OUR COMMUNITY. SO A FINAL QUESTION NOW THAT IT CONFIRM IT WONT BE ONLINE WILL YOU STILL GO OUT AND BUY THIS FINAL COPY FOR PS2. APPRECIATED ALL OF YOU ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 7:30

RJC You've definately been helping us and keeping us updated and informed, definately been hanging in there with us. I applaud you, I can't do anything but respect that. Thank you!

Last edited by JROCK275 on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 8:48; edited 3 times in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by rjc117 Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 7:33

No prob, for the little time I've been here, I tired to get the answers quickly and accurate but EA dropped the ball.

But I'll now feel like a below average level 1 player on PS2 when I go and try to learn the PS3 version...I guess I'll know how it feels to be crappy...but hey, it will be fun to learn again as I did with PS2 back in the day.

rjc117

Back to top Go down

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 8:20

lol 4real i got lik 50 diff answers n dam im shocked to see that they would b soo stupid lol about 80% + are online player they jus arent going to b happy with the resaults of the game sales
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum