Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED ZONE DEFENSE HELP

3 posters

Go down

RED ZONE DEFENSE HELP Empty RED ZONE DEFENSE HELP

Post by alc Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 3:58

I AM HAVING A MAJOR PROBLEM DEFENSE THE REDZONE AREA OF THE FIELD. I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE ROLLOUT QB AND THE QUICK PASS TO EITHER THE TE OR THE RUNNING BACK THAT RUNS A DELAY ROUTE EITHER A OUT OR A QUICK DRAG. DOES ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM HAS ANY IDEAL ON HOW I CAN STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AND LOSING CLOSE GAMES. THE DEFENSE I PLAY ARE THE COVER 2 OR THE 3 MAN UNDER OR THE COVER 2 SINK OUT OF THE 2-4-5 DEFENSE SET. ALONG WITH THE CB DOGS BLITZ TO BRING HEAT AND THE 3 DEEP BLITZ OUT OF GOALINE. SO CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN OR GIVE A GOOD TIP ON HOW TO STOP THIS ATTACK ESPECIALY AGAINST ONLINE PLAYERS. THANKS I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18722

Back to top Go down

RED ZONE DEFENSE HELP Empty Re: RED ZONE DEFENSE HELP

Post by ImIt008 Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 6:10

If you run 2-4-5 in the red zone your just begging them to score. You need a good 4-3 or 3-4 play that can stop run and pass both
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19818

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 6:18

alc wrote:I AM HAVING A MAJOR PROBLEM DEFENSE THE REDZONE AREA OF THE FIELD. I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE ROLLOUT QB AND THE QUICK PASS TO EITHER THE TE OR THE RUNNING BACK THAT RUNS A DELAY ROUTE EITHER A OUT OR A QUICK DRAG. DOES ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM HAS ANY IDEAL ON HOW I CAN STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AND LOSING CLOSE GAMES. THE DEFENSE I PLAY ARE THE COVER 2 OR THE 3 MAN UNDER OR THE COVER 2 SINK OUT OF THE 2-4-5 DEFENSE SET. ALONG WITH THE CB DOGS BLITZ TO BRING HEAT AND THE 3 DEEP BLITZ OUT OF GOALINE. SO CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN OR GIVE A GOOD TIP ON HOW TO STOP THIS ATTACK ESPECIALY AGAINST ONLINE PLAYERS. THANKS I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON ALC

u should try 3-4 2man under and dbl bump, to stop quick passes and shade your saftetys to the sideline and move them over to the sideline and control the mlb n yeloow over the middle, while also puting both of your de's in flat zones
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17685

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 9:57

THANKS KID TIP SOUNDS GOOD I WILL TRY IT OUT BUT ONE QUICK QUESTION HOW DO YOU DOUBLE BUMP? IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN I WOULD APPRECIATED THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18722

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 16:34

bump in run then flip your play once are twice, remember after u do this u cnt sshift your line are linebackers after u dbl bump
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum