Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you expecting from the new, revamped miami heat squad?

5 posters

Go down

What are you expecting from the new, revamped miami heat squad? Empty What are you expecting from the new, revamped miami heat squad?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 4:05

Miami heat retained D-Wade, and got both LBJ and CB4 in sign-and-trade deals. Of course they have yet to even play a game together, or practice of that matter but on paper they are looking great (even thought they dont even have a near full roster) but with these 3 all-stars how could they not look great?. Lebron and wade on the same team is already sick, then you have bosh. I get chills everytime I hear/see them 3 great players. I pretty much expect them to do great things, like win and win championships. 3 all-stars,future all-stars, and most likely hall of famers all on one team (in their primes on top of that). Im younger (17) and I dont recall witnessing anything like this at all in my life in this sport.

(my two teams are still the spurs and wizards though...)

How about you guys? what do you expet from them?
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

What are you expecting from the new, revamped miami heat squad? Empty Re: What are you expecting from the new, revamped miami heat squad?

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 8:41

every 1 is expecting that they go to the championship, but people are sayin ,maybe in 2 years because they have to rebuild thier team r sumthing
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17703

Back to top Go down

What are you expecting from the new, revamped miami heat squad? Empty Re: What are you expecting from the new, revamped miami heat squad?

Post by alc Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 9:11

I THINK THE TEAM WILL HAVE A GOOD REGULAR SEASON BUT IN THE PLAYOFFS THINGS WILL GET A LOT HARDER. I LOOK FOR THEM TO MAKE THE 2 ROUND BUT NOT TO GO FUTHER THAN THAT THIS YEAR. BEFORE WE BEGIN CROWNING THEM THE CHAMPS THEY MUST FIRST LEARN HOW TO PLAY TOGETHER AND FIND A SYSTEM THAT WILL FIT THERE TALENT. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 22:03

alc wrote:I THINK THE TEAM WILL HAVE A GOOD REGULAR SEASON BUT IN THE PLAYOFFS THINGS WILL GET A LOT HARDER. I LOOK FOR THEM TO MAKE THE 2 ROUND BUT NOT TO GO FUTHER THAN THAT THIS YEAR. BEFORE WE BEGIN CROWNING THEM THE CHAMPS THEY MUST FIRST LEARN HOW TO PLAY TOGETHER AND FIND A SYSTEM THAT WILL FIT THERE TALENT. ALC

you sir are correct.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 3:03

they have signed a few players to build around the big 3.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 11:11

I am looking forward to them loosing
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18644

Back to top Go down

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 8:01

no doubt in my mind that they r goin to get the ring 2 of the top 5 player r on the same team and bosh lol thats nasty
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down