Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run?

3 posters

Go down

How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run? Empty How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run?

Post by alc Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 4:35

I been trying to lab this defense to put into my defense audblies. Most times when i play in tournaments a guy will run the sweep and the toss repetely and flip it back and forth. So i thought with the personnel that the 1-5-5 bring to the table i thought i would use it to help me contain the run or to slow it down. Well i see while labbing that im getting totaly tourch by this concept. Yes i try to play these defense out of the 1-5-5. 1 overstrom brave 2 cover 2 sink 3 fs blitz and the undersmoke along with samsnake. And nothing and i mean nothing has work i play a guy online and i manage he laugh everytime he saw me come out in this defense set. Maybe good in 3 and long on a passing down but against the run it did nothing. So i ask is there anyone in the heroes who knows the correct way to play this defense set. And wouldnt mind sharing a little info on how to get the job done with this defense. THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down

How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run? Empty Containing Toss

Post by ImIt008 Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 4:38

Your D is very unimportant to stopping tosses all you have to do is run commit to outside
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19833

Back to top Go down

How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run? Empty Re: How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run?

Post by JROCK275 Wed 18 Nov 2009 - 6:06

i play this formation on third and longs, when they come out in anything other than i-formation......
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36229

Back to top Go down

How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run? Empty Re: How do you play the 1-5-5 to stop the run?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down