Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book?

+2
JROCK275
Murdamann10
6 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book? Empty Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book?

Post by Murdamann10 Sun 2 Aug 2009 - 16:50

Last year i created a carolina singleback ebook that has breakdowns of all the formations and money plays. If anyone is interested i will post it.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17722

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book? Empty Re: Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 2 Aug 2009 - 17:16

i dont use carolina pb but ill check it out...so yea ill be interested in it Very Happy
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book? Empty Re: Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book?

Post by dafallen1 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 3:09

Same here I never use that playbook, but its worth checking out.
dafallen1
dafallen1

Hero Bucks : 16292

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 7:25

Most certainly--POST IT!!
Sure, the better ballers will think feeble of it, but us Lesser Ballers will be super appreciative and will certainly try anything out that may give us something else to add to our meek games as it is now.
I know you better ballers have an arsenal of at least 12-15 money plays offensively and at least like 7 defensive plays that do this or do that.
I , and Im sure many other LESSER BALLERS, do not have that same depth of plays that are deemed consistent and "go to" plays. In actuality, I have TWO (yea, only 2) offensive plays I would consider "go to" or more consistent plays--and on defense, I have NOTHING--absolutely NOTHING at all----my defense really is DEPENDENT on rather or not my opponent is good or not offensively. If, like me, he struggles moving the ball, I look like a BEAST on defense,lol. If however, he is like ImIt008 (Dan) or JROCK ( BlueMagic410) or Iuserskillz (I think its something like that), these guys have great offensive playcalling depth and easily overwhelm my measly defensive scheme. Generally, after a few plays, they have me figured out and all I can do is resort to blitzing and PRAYING for the MADDEN GODs to intervene,lol...Rarely do the Madden Gods help though, I think they are more than likely too busy pissing on themselves LAUGHING at my game skillz.
...that said, yea Murdamann, anything you put up for the offering will be awesomely kool of you---maybe not appreciated my the MAJORITY but I can and will promise you that there is a segment of the Madden Society in this forumn that WILL BE ELATED to discover anything at all.Afterall, there really is NO SOURCE (that I know of at least) of general gaming tips related to Madden 2010 on PS2.
Sorry my reply was so wordy, suppose all that was really needed was a YES, POST IT!!!!!

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16968

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 8:18

There you go. Enjoy

Last edited by Murdamann10 on Thu 10 Sep 2009 - 3:40; edited 1 time in total
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 8:28

GREATLY APPRECIATED--will definetely throw myself into lab and reward myself with some success hopefully. Again, top cheers to the members on THIS FORUMN that are all lending help to us lesser ballers---it is readily apparent that most of you guys GET IT, that the little guy is JUST AS VALUEABLE as is the BIG GUYS, for without he little ones about, there be nobody but you big guys, and since MOST (certainly NOT all---such as not JROCK nor ImIt008 and others) of the so-called better ballers cheddar the game to death or do some gay glitch crap--the experience of an online community with ONLY THE BEST BALLERS would be FUTILE at best I am sure. I would never know, I am doubtful I would ever develop my skills enough to the point of calling myself a BETTER BALLER. Although, back in the day.........lol, like WAY WAY WAY back in the day--such as way back in the ATLANTA 2003 Madden Challenge, I was not too shabby. Then, not now,lol--then though, I was a baller whom could and did win 85-90% of my games and in the challenge, I got all the way to the Final EIGHT, I lost to some dawg called Brabbit I think...Anyhoot--won 5 games to GET to that game, so winning 5 or 6 was not a bad run and confirmed to me at least that at THAT TIME I was indeed a fairly decent baller------can NOT be said so confidently anymore,lol.But to dream, aaahhhhhh!

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book? Empty Carolina Book

Post by ImIt008 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 9:34

Thanks rodney but my offense ain`t that good but i call 30 different plays so i have depth of plays
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19836

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 11:02

LOL at you saying your offense ain't great,lol....Dawg, if you score CONSISTENTLY in the 40's, your OFFENSE is GREAT my man. Peeps like me see 40 about ONCE every 10 games, about as often as I meet an opponent worse off in the skillz department than what I am,lol.
Naw dawg, your offense is tight, of course your defense is superior but your offense takes advantage of that great defense. I'm getting better, slowly though but I can actually SEE myself getting better. Versus the peeps like me that I used to STRUGGLE against, I can now put'em away by the 3rd quarter. Can not quite yet do so with peeps at the upper echlon of the skillz, but I am certainly more competitive---as is EVIDENCE by these so-called better ballers CRYING when I start games off driving up their asses,lol...Thanks to you no less, hehe.Yep, on my way to being pretty good---not great but pretty damm good. I can actually SENSE it happening, like I am breaking out of the SHELL of LOSERVILLE, lol..
By the way, MurdaMann, those plays are on target---have not used online in a game yet, but did work offline in a game versus allmadden level Ravens with my Dolphins, and I score 73 points, 28 in the FIRST QUARTER,lol...Had 122 yards running and 356 passing on 22-26 passing. I felt so so so dominant, well--OFFENSIVELY,lol...And I on purpose did NO PLAYS except those plays in your singleback guide you gave link too---truely it is ROCKIN' and filled with BASICS, but you know, I have started to REALIZE that the better ballers are BEST at the BASICS--that is what generally SEPARATES those deemed BETTER and those like me deemed NOT,lol...But, here I come my friend, here I come!

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 11:20

rodneynewsr wrote:LOL at you saying your offense ain't great,lol....Dawg, if you score CONSISTENTLY in the 40's, your OFFENSE is GREAT my man. Peeps like me see 40 about ONCE every 10 games, about as often as I meet an opponent worse off in the skillz department than what I am,lol.
Naw dawg, your offense is tight, of course your defense is superior but your offense takes advantage of that great defense. I'm getting better, slowly though but I can actually SEE myself getting better. Versus the peeps like me that I used to STRUGGLE against, I can now put'em away by the 3rd quarter. Can not quite yet do so with peeps at the upper echlon of the skillz, but I am certainly more competitive---as is EVIDENCE by these so-called better ballers CRYING when I start games off driving up their asses,lol...Thanks to you no less, hehe.Yep, on my way to being pretty good---not great but pretty damm good. I can actually SENSE it happening, like I am breaking out of the SHELL of LOSERVILLE, lol..
By the way, MurdaMann, those plays are on target---have not used online in a game yet, but did work offline in a game versus allmadden level Ravens with my Dolphins, and I score 73 points, 28 in the FIRST QUARTER,lol...Had 122 yards running and 356 passing on 22-26 passing. I felt so so so dominant, well--OFFENSIVELY,lol...And I on purpose did NO PLAYS except those plays in your singleback guide you gave link too---truely it is ROCKIN' and filled with BASICS, but you know, I have started to REALIZE that the better ballers are BEST at the BASICS--that is what generally SEPARATES those deemed BETTER and those like me deemed NOT,lol...But, here I come my friend, here I come!

Yea rodney that how i keep my offense. I never knew that you could use different playbook until madden 07 lol, when i started playing online. So i know carolina in and out and I know how to run those simple set up plays that is simple and effective. Nice job in that offline game bro let me know how you do online.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 11:25

About to try online in 10 minutes,lol....
My online name is now

CANTbe CANit

LOL, that is what I am HOPEFUL my opponents will be saying when they look up at the scoreboard as time expires with ME WINNING,lol....Nothing wrong with DREAMING, hehehe!

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 11:29

lol thats whats up man. I hope to be online in the next few days im waiting on a check to come in the mail so i can get madden for ps2.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 11:32

You gimme too much credit i have a mediocre offense
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 14:50

Unless you are playing me, lol!!!
OH YEA, let alone that your ONLINE STATS display that you AVERAGE 33.5 points per game while only given away a measely ( might I add STINGY) 13.6 points per game---so basically you AVERAGE a 34-14 BLOWOUT WIN everytime you kickoff,lol...NOPE, your right, I should not be impress........Whatever, dawg it IS what it is, you may not have been the -ISH back in 2008 2009 or whatever, but as of right now, at ranked #149 with 20 wins and 1 loss (which is likely because you played your worse when the opponent played his best,lol), you MOST assuredly are the SHIT in 2010 Madden on the PS2 version.
But Ima warn ya' my man, you peeps keep helping this old man out with tip here n there, I'll be on the cusp of being competitive with you guys, who knows--maybe everyonce on awhile I might even slide in an upset or two. So watch out for me, challenge me over n over, and give me a little critique (honest one please) during or after the game, and little by little, I'll be the OLD MAN that WHOOPED Ya', lol!!!!
***Oh yea, using your defense setup primarily alone with the play or two you showed or told me on offense and with MurdaManns plays from his Singleback thingy here, I am now 4-0 on my CANTbe CANit name---and crazy as it sounds, so far every game I have EASILY BEATEN my opposition. So far the scores have been
game #1
Me (as EAGLES) over JETS 17-7 **I was up 17-0 with 28 secs to go, he pulled and COMPUTER got me on a damm FLEA FLICKA play---WTF!!!!
game#2
Me (as Packers) over Panthers 40-25 ***This game I was actually LOSING 17-0 in the FIRST QUARTER after throwing a 1st play INT for TD and then FUMBLING Kickoff which ALSO got returned,lol...Panther defense was ROCKIN' my ass at start of that game, then I let Adai (or whatever his name is,lol) get loose, ran for like 70 yards in 1 quarter to STOP the bleeding, only down 17-14 at halftime, was WINNING 40-17 by end of the 3rd and he conceded.
game #3
ME (as COLTS) over Panthers (yea again, different guy though) 61-14...In this game, EVERYTHING from START to finish went my way. I actually got THREE (yep 3) Kickoff return touchdowns and like 9 SACKS--defense was rockin' hard using your 326 scheme and manually blitzing a different DB each play, had homey wondering WTF??
game #4 (minutes ago)
Me (as Colts again) over Chargers 32-14 ***Was winning this game 24-0 at halftime, opponent pulled plug (fucker,lol) and COMPUTER drove right up my ass in 3rd quarter TWICE,lol. I scored once and got the 2, but after 2nd cpu score cut it to 32-14, I decided was SAFER and SMARTER to go ahead and give cpu mercy . **I SUCK versus cpu--I never play computer so not used to'em,lol***

So here I sit, at 4-0 and 2nd level and as of now only surrendring 15 points per game while scoring average of 37.5 (according to online stats). Now, mind you the competition has been weak, so I do realize my stats are rather INFLATED and not realistic on displaying my actual skills to this point. Nonetheless, it is by far my most impressive start and gives me some momentum and a base of confidence--so if I take a two or three game losing streak, I will simply reflect and go back to ONLINE PRACTICE MODE versus other scrubs like myself--hehehe, build that confidence and momentum back up.

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 15:00

Great job rodney, glad to hear things are coming together for you
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book? Empty HELP----opponent did a SHITTY on me,lol.

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 15:37

WELL DAMM----streak is OVER, but sadly, NOT BECAUSE I LOST a game---the DAMM DISCONNECT GLITCH got me yet AGAIN.
Im UP with 21-7 the BALl with 1:23 left in the half,he is using CARDINALS and I again playing as Colts. Dawg pauses, request for me to give him 2 minutes to take a dump--so I laught and say aight, no biggy..If you gotta go, you gotta go, hehehe!
Well, 5-7 minutes goes by, and he is no where to be found, so I message to him. FUNNY THING though, dude has the CHAT TURNED OFF, but he obviously HAD it turned on in order for me to allow him to go take a shit,lol...Im like, WTF , why would dawg TURN OFF CHAT??So I wait another 2 minutes, finally I say screw it and go to start the timer.
I go to RESUME GAME, hit "X" and WHAMMO---the damm hated
....."the connection to your opponent has been lost"
"X endgame "

appears in that UGLY ASS little shaded box with the GRAYISH BACKGROUND exclaimation point ( you know, the ! ) and the stadium is rotating around and around real slowly. So here I am, wondering what the freak I should do.. I KNOW for a FACT from experience with this in the past that IF I HIT "X", I most certainly will get a double whammy--not only a LOSS but also a gay ass DNF too and that gay D/C on my LAST TEN on my career stats, although OBVIOUSLY with me up 21-7 I certainly would not freaking d/c the game---who the freak would?
Anyhoot, really give a rat's ass, because in all of this I realize he was frustrated by my execution of my new learned offense and defense setups and dawg simply could not live with the beatdown he was getting. Mind you, this guy already had a not so great record, a little better than my previous opponents but thus far he had stayed within 10-13 points of everyone he played up to me, so I said to myself he would be a STEP-UP for me, but within reason I should still be able to execute well versus him because he is not exactly Mr. Madden, just as I am not.
ANYHOOT--if anyone is still up ( lol, I should NOT be, I gotta teach class in 5 hours,lol) and has a clue what I should do , maybe on HOW TO AVOID the LOSS and DNF from this, I would again greatly APPRECIATE the info....
If no one replies, I'm gonna let the game stay on this screen for like an hour or so, then wake up and do something--but NOT hit the freaking X button for sure.
So, HELP....Gonna be 4-1 with a DNF it looks like, but in reality, against the low competition I have played, i am really 5-0..Im very excited with the schemes you guys have lent me, Madden is once again FUn and I am COMPETITIVE again, even if I have NO CONTROLLER SKILLS still ( lol, MOST of the scores I give up NOW are because I GOOF UP trying to USER CONTROL or HITSTICK,lol).

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 16:01

put him on cheaters list for ps2...https://maddenheroes.forumotion.net/ps2-psp-pc-xbox-offensive-strategies-f3/ps2-cheaters-list-for-madden-10-online-t285.htm
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a carolina singleback e-book? Empty HELP JROCK--what do I do, certainly NOT hit X?

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 16:18

What do I do, I got the " the connection to your opponent has been lost" screen up ...Was in a game about 25 minutes ago---winning 21-7 with 1:23 to go and with the ball before halftime.
Opponent does something, then out of nowhere the game JUMPS SUDDENLY to this DREADED
"The connection to your opponent has been Lost"
" X end game "

So guys, help me out here because my losses are a plenty and my wins are but a few, and I do NOT deserve a gay DNF % and D/C on my LAST TEN ..I know for a FACT that if I hit the "X" next to the END GAME, I will most definetely get duked over TWICE, once with the LOSS and the 2nd with the stupid DNF % and showing of a D/C like I am one who caused it---which OBVIOUSLY is not the case, who pulls plug when UP 21-7 WITH the ball? I'm stupid at times, but even I am not capable of being that big of an idiot (please do NOT consult my wife-to-be, she is likely to DISAGREE!!!).
Again, from experiences with this same crap in the past, the ONLY OPTION I have from EA is to hit the X button, but that in itself is a MADDEN DEATH PENALTY,lol...For SURE LOSS and DNF/ DC.
I know I can NOT be only one whom has had this happen, and of all you guys out there, at least one will KNOW how to AVOID the DNF and LOSS credit to be UNFAIRLY GIVEN.
How do I KNOW FOR A FACT someone knows?
EVIDENCE and PROBABILITY my man.
That is, I know Madden well enough that if over time you play enough online games, you are BOUND to run into a glitcher who D/C's your backside or even EA itself will give you the boot--this is a fact jack,lol.
But, despite this being TRUE, there are always like bunches of guys on Madden with records like 37-0 with no DNF nor D/C games at all...What, are they REALLY SO LUCKY that through 37 games they can AVOID ALL POTENTIAL GLITCHERS and AVOID the EA BUGS?
I can NOT believe it and refuse to. They KNOW something, gotta.
NOT ASKING for your cheats and glitches---I have NO USE for'em, and besides, I doubt my fingers are fast enough to do'em anyhoot.
ALL I WANT is to NOT get a bad DNF and UNFAIR loss..I accept the FACT that I will NOT get my win, that is SADLY OBVIOUS. But someone KNOWS how to AVOID the loss and DNF--hook me up with the info here, nothing more and nothing less.....Your kind tip is appreciated in advanced.Thank you.
Please help--I await a verdict, and yea, I know to NOT HIT THE X to actually END GAME...Dont worry, I have not yet nor will I, there HAS TO BE ANOTHER OPTION to avoid this...

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 17:27

he d/ced you at main menu?...if he main menu d/c just wait because game will come back

happened 2 me and game came back but i waited for like 4 minutes or so

call in ea on them...dont know # though

lol...
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 23:09

Unfortunately,
After waiting hours (lol, while I slept), I finally decided to turn PS3 (I play the PS2 game on my PS3 system) off from the rear of machine as opposed to hitting the X button. And no, it was NOT at the Main Menu screen as you described was a possibility, and beyond that, after over 4 hours muchless 4 minutes it was STILL DOING the same ole'm scroll camera view around the stadium with that same "The connection to your opponent has been lost" "X END GAME" shaded box in middle of screen.
Knew I had to NOT hit X button---every single time in the past that i have done so, I got a loss and dnf---not even the NO COUNT NO WIN NO LOSS thingy, just a straight up LOSS on record and INCREASED DNF---but on my LAST TEN games history, it SHOWS me winning 21-7 and it shows QUIT on HIS LAST TEN. Oh well, at least I KINOW I was headed to a win, my game is improving drastically and the fun factor coming ack,lol....

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 0:20

LOL i had a guy that wiped out my plays before the game.When we started to play he pulled out his controller for at least 5mins and didn`t get booted so i knew something was up then all the sudden he`s back.But when he came back my offensive plays couldn`t be seen they were all just white boxes.I ended up winning but that was rediculous
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by bluehens87 Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 7:27

Rodney add me on madden. Names same as on here

bluehens87

Hero Bucks : 16302

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 9:32

Aight BlueHens, but I will not be on for another week--visiting son in Oklahoma till next Tuesday. But go ahead and send a friend request to me on PS2 at

CANTbe CANit

I will accept next time I am on.

rodneynewsr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down