Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Tom Brady be call out?

2 posters

Go down

Should Tom Brady be call out? Empty Should Tom Brady be call out?

Post by alc Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 1:22

It might seem funny to approach this subject but something is wrong in new england. It seem that the pats have a funny way of dispatching players in a very rude way. Just take a list lloyd malloy, gone richard seymour, randy moss, chad johnson. All these players have gone or been let go do to the pats toeing the company line. Now it is apparent that wes walker is now on his way out as well. Which is why this piece is being made in all these situation tom brady was on the scene. Not once has tom brady ever tooken a stand for any of his teammates. With out randy moss tom brady wouldnt have had that mvp season that he had in 2007. Or deion branch made him able to win a superbowl making key catches in that game. Tom brady has always toe the company line and only seem to think about good olde tom. While the orthers have been ease out of town or just dispatch. It a shame that now wes walker has fell out of favor with the company brass. Then tom gets on his radio show in boston and ask why isnt wes walker more involve in the offense. He gives this answer its a long season and we need all our players to be well rest when there time comes there be ready. What a bunch of b.s you are playing the company guy to a hilt. Orthers have been thrown under the bus so i ask what about Tom why hasnt he ever tooken a stance. Just like the qb he replace they have a way to ease you out as well. It just seem that the golden boy is all about self. So why hasnt he ever been call out? Peace ALC Cool Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Should Tom Brady be call out? Empty Re: Should Tom Brady be call out?

Post by RoyalDuderHighness Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 2:13

Tom is not getting called out cause he is Tom "Fucking" Brady. He won them more SBs then any other QB in their history. Tom, has nothing to do with Wes Welker not doing anything and becoming irrelevant. Lets face it, the actual reason is right there in front of us, the New England Patriots ARE NOT willing to pay him for another season, so instead of using him like we know he can be used, they are simply choosing to ignore him and let him ride out the rest of his last year and then cut him at low market value. They could trade him but the Patriots are too self absorbed to allow a player of his value leave until they get the maxium...BENCH time...out of him. Also remember the Patriots are the ones who started the 2 TE system and Wes Welker isn't fitting into it right now.

So the reason I saw NO, Tom should not be called out is because he knows he is the face of the franchise and he knows that any negative attention on him could result in him losing his job or losing face value with the NFL players, fans, coaches and GMs.

If I call out anyone then it is the Patriots Front Office for doing this to a WR who was an unknown until the Patriots took a flyer on him and he turned out to be a stud. If they were to use him then they would have to pay him top dollar but with him not getting his incentives that means less money the Patriots will have to pay him this season.

Just my thoughts. Hopefully the Patriots turn this around....I had them picked for my Super Bowl teams.

RoyalDuderHighness

Hero Bucks : 12804

Back to top Go down