Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems that the running game and passing game will be on point this year.

2 posters

Go down

Seems that the running game and passing game will be on point this year. Empty Seems that the running game and passing game will be on point this year.

Post by alc Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 9:15

Done play the demo a few times and i do like the plays that you have a chance to work on and work with. The running game is very good plays like the power o and inside zone and orthers have a lot of punch to them. The passing can be a hit or miss especialy if you working with a team that doesnt have a decent te. Shotgun seem pretty decent but im diging the ace and ytrips and bunch offense plays at this moment. Im sure once the game drops you will have a offense formation that someone creates a mini scheme for. What are you looking at play wise on the demo to help you once you get madden 13. Peace ALC Cool Cool Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18710

Back to top Go down

Seems that the running game and passing game will be on point this year. Empty Re: Seems that the running game and passing game will be on point this year.

Post by Rasdamon Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 11:37

Yea,i wrote in the other thread about the improved run game an pa passing.Its def a huge addition for me.Im not afraid to pass but i luv me sum old school power football.
As far as the passing game its 100 times better than last year.Theres so many throws u can make this year that simply werent possible last year.I did see the dbs bug out a few times but im sure that will be taken care of.They already announced their getting rid of the 155 shake blitz glitch by the time it drops,so thats a good sign already.
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16725

Back to top Go down