Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How serious do you think preseason should be taken?

3 posters

Go down

How serious do you think preseason should be taken? Empty How serious do you think preseason should be taken?

Post by The_Enforcer Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 7:56

Any sport.

I think it should be taken light but at the same time not so much. You really cant judge that until you see the final result. For example, if a team does the same mistake in the regular season as they did in the preseason.
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Hero Bucks : 16641

Back to top Go down

How serious do you think preseason should be taken? Empty Re: How serious do you think preseason should be taken?

Post by alc Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 1:53

I agree that preseason should be taken with a grain of salt. But with lot of players trying to make the roster it has to be look at a lot more closer. But i feel in a few years that nfl preseason will be reduce to 3 games. Especialy with the injuries team cant afford to lose key players to there teams. peace ALC Cool Cool Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

How serious do you think preseason should be taken? Empty Re: How serious do you think preseason should be taken?

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 14:54

only things in preseason that should be taken serious is injuries and offensive line
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down