Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT DO U THINK WILL BE YOUR TOP SLEEPER TEAM???

3 posters

Go down

WHAT DO U THINK WILL BE YOUR TOP SLEEPER TEAM??? Empty WHAT DO U THINK WILL BE YOUR TOP SLEEPER TEAM???

Post by Rasdamon Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 7:26

I know when i get online an pick a good team,my opponent will usually do the same.Thats why i usually have a sleeper team thats not rated high but they fit my schemes perfectly.That way if they pick a middle to low rated team i choose my sleeper so they dnt panic an pick the Raiders or Green Bay lol.

Who do u think ur sleeper team or teams will be???
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16746

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO U THINK WILL BE YOUR TOP SLEEPER TEAM??? Empty Re: WHAT DO U THINK WILL BE YOUR TOP SLEEPER TEAM???

Post by alc Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 9:05

Not really a sleeper but the redskins may fit the bill there defense was tough and know with a few more weapons they may make a dent in this nfl season. Also dont go to sleep on the chiefs now that they getting players back off the injury list they may be prime to make a little noise. So the redskins and chiefs are my sleeper teams for this season peace ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18731

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO U THINK WILL BE YOUR TOP SLEEPER TEAM??? Empty Re: WHAT DO U THINK WILL BE YOUR TOP SLEEPER TEAM???

Post by JROCK275 Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 9:26

I say Buffalo. Looking at their new additions to the defensive side of the ball, they now have a well-above-decent core. On the offense they have a couple playmakers in Fred Jackson and Stevie Jackson. I think with them if you can play dominant D and pound the rock and mix it up with a few short, simple passes you can succeed.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36223

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasdamon Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 11:28

Last year i used the Bucs.This year im not sure yet but Seattles a possibility.They have a shaky qb situation but their pretty good everywhere else.
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16746

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down