Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down to the final four.

Go down

Down to the final four. Empty Down to the final four.

Post by alc Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 5:14

It a known fact that this is the dead season of madden. Yes i can get that but it has become a real reality that we are now down to the very last drop of madden heroes forum and site foundation. There is no need to look any futher we dont have no one orther than me that try to make post on this forum. Not to try to promote myself but this is true. We now can count the number of people that come by and even with so call new members it hasnt change infact it still the same. Not to belabor a point but madden heroes cant compete on the main madden stage. We cant even try to recruit new players due to the label that cant be forgotten this was a ps2 site. That wait too long to make the change over now it is to far back and cant catch up.
Not to continue to bring negative posts and thoughts on to faithful few but the truth is plain to be seen and it is in black and white. But for those that will continue to go on i applaud you and wish you nothing but the best. Peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18728

Back to top Go down

Down to the final four. Empty Re: Down to the final four.

Post by alc Sun 13 Mar 2011 - 9:02

We have gotten a minor spark with a few old faces that decide to grace the forum with their presence. Now are they going to continue to come by or are they going to leave and dont look back again. Only time will tell if we can add numbers to the members that come by or will it still only be the final four. Peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18728

Back to top Go down