Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just got my ps3

4 posters

Go down

just got my ps3 Empty just got my ps3

Post by beaufortSC24 Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 4:27

looking for some guys to play some real football on the ps3, same name "beaufortsc24", same team "EAGLES" only i like to keep Vick in the pocket for the most part. i play straight up, no cheap bs, just real x's and o's football. on most evenings after 6pm eastern, hit me up, i might not be the best but i try to play a challenging game and i don't cheat. later
beaufortSC24
beaufortSC24

Hero Bucks : 15871

Back to top Go down

just got my ps3 Empty Re: just got my ps3

Post by alc Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 8:00

Congrats mcnabb kid i hope you enjoy the games on the ps3 side of things and i wish you nothing but the best. I myself will be making the move to nextgen on xbox 360 very shortly and i do hope to learn how to play madden the nextgen xbox way. Any way i do hope that you find good games and will give them hell always peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18731

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 4:37

It official i have made the move to xbox and i will spend time trying to get use to this system and style of play. My gametag is still the same Bravestarr2011 wish ya nothing but the best peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 6:33

i just moved up to ps3 myself last month havent played much online did play a guy from my work he won 14-10 was good game i had game won until the last minute of game he got lucky with a run play and fell into endzone. im not that great neither but 3 games i have ever played online have been close games.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15123

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 21:05

Congrats to you as well azdawgpound and now it is official that you have now made the switch over to nextgen. I hope that it dosnt take a very long time to get use to the game and that you will find the experience a good one. There is another member that has also went with the ps3 beaufortsc24 hopefully ya can either hookup or labb and play games in the near future. Good competator fair and decently plays his game the right way you might enjoy the game experience. As always peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 12:37

My ps2 is down Grandma's house. I'll be bringing that home soon and most likely getting into online action.

How are you liking the Xbox ALC?
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36223

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 3:56

Thanks for asking Jrock i have been trying to get a grasp on how to play madden on this system. My son has been trying to work with me on my game but it has been a struggle. I am trying to find a good playbook to sink my teeth into and to be able to work my skills with. But it something that we all knew would come to pass i have found that their game is much more differnt than ours. Running has been a nightmare for me along with the constant throwing picks and defense has been a pain in the you know where. But ortherwise im still trying to learn this game that i love and will hope that one day i can say i have master this one as well. I do hope you make the change if you are either on the ps3 or the xbox you still reach out to members like yourself that are from madden heroes and still try to keep the commitment alive and also the community alive as well. Anyway always peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum