Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close the door this here is done.

3 posters

Go down

Close the door this here is done. Empty Close the door this here is done.

Post by alc Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 0:21

Look it seem that the final ship has sail for the heroes site and forum. Once again Jrock has done another disappearing act on the heroes site and forum. The forum has went back into the mode that it was suppose to have left only 2 weeks ago. Again the post stay the same and even if you post something new it still looks the same.
To come back and say that you are back and would think that you would stay on top of things is a joke. The same song is being play and it has gotten old dont you think? Also to constantly have members that vist and dont offer opinion or insight or views is just a damm shame. The reason why the forum and the site has grown stale noone want to do anything ideals came up and noone did anything to make stuff happen. It was a complete waste of time to suggest anything and then most ideals and suggestion always were 86 and the deal was done.
Look not to make this my personal complaint site. But you would thing that the heroes could go out the right way. We could all unite and all go into the nextgen all together and make the change over with out any problems. But instead we are in a disaray and most core members have either left or dont bother to stop by anymore.
Look the ideal of this site was good and i mean that. But somewhere the focus seem to have gotten lost and was never rediscover. Peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Close the door this here is done. Empty Re: Close the door this here is done.

Post by alc Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 18:01

To follow up on this the last week and half the site has went back into dummy mode. See no evil and know nothing and say absolute nothing. Even thourgh jrock wont say it this deal is done. The horse has left the barn and wont be comming back. No one but me and booker come by and no one has anything to say at this time due to they have move on. I guess it also time to 86 this and stop comming by also. This has went the way of all ps2 site now it operating on fumes. GOOD BYE MADDEN HEROES Peace ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 0:19

The door has been closed, we just a lock on that sucka.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17722

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 23:53

I mean, I wouldn't say its closed, we need more activity around the forums. Most (both major and minor) madden forums have somewhat tooken a hit. Some of them slight, and some major. In our case, you can say major. The real question is what can we do to get activity around.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 3:16

The only way to get activity around here you must open the door and change this over to a nextgen site. You must let your member know that for those that trying to get use to nextgen there will either be labb session or post to help you make the switch. Plus you have to have answer for the establish next gen player. Plus you need to let it be know that you are commited to madden game and that you will try your best to stay on top of things. Plus you must have games among members and leagues and tournys. You must surround yourself with people that 2 want the site to succeed . Plus you need people inplace that can make good choices just in case you cant be around. Peace ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down