Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has there ever been thoughts of creating a fantasy franchise league here on madden heroes?

3 posters

Go down

Has there ever been thoughts of creating a fantasy franchise league here on madden heroes? Empty Has there ever been thoughts of creating a fantasy franchise league here on madden heroes?

Post by alc Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 2:26

This ideal came to me a long time ago but here me out. Why dont the remain members that are on madden heroes form a club or friend list. With this you can continue to play madden and created a league. Also once everyone makes the jump to nextgen we all can be on the same system and continue to grow and then one that happens we can find orthers and keep the movement up.
Plus the fact you will know who you are playing with. You want have to go thourgh the rigors of learing on the fly and then a bound can be form thourgh this and everyone can grow and help each orther along the way until we decide differnt or what.
But if we decide to do a fantasy league then the whole league is available to pick your team and play as. We could play weekends 2 games friday 2 game saturday 2 games sunday. Im quit sure you play that everyday during the week if you are a madden player.
Just something i thought i would put out there and with the new guys comming in why not show them we have a pulse or something. Just my 2 cents worth ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been thoughts of creating a fantasy franchise league here on madden heroes? Empty Re: Has there ever been thoughts of creating a fantasy franchise league here on madden heroes?

Post by BookerT316 Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 8:50

This is a great ideal! lets do it.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18641

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been thoughts of creating a fantasy franchise league here on madden heroes? Empty Re: Has there ever been thoughts of creating a fantasy franchise league here on madden heroes?

Post by alc Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 13:07

Booker how can we get everyone on board with this ideal it worth a shot especialy if guys still want to play with guys you hope will play the game with class and the right way. Could you lend a hand with this or what? Holla back with your thoughts and suggestion on this peace ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by beaufortSC24 Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 1:14

I think this is something that could possibly work. I, for one, would be willing to put in the time to make it work. I would venture to say that most of us just want to play some decent football against players who understand the game.

I am formally declaring for the draft, and look forward to going pro.
beaufortSC24
beaufortSC24

Hero Bucks : 15877

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 22:03

It would be nice to see if we could get some support here from the heroes family. It seem that every time a ideal or a suggestion comes players and members decide to go in another direction. With the servers going down febuary 8 the sooner the better to do this. This is the only last call you will get on this if you like to play good clean madden without glitches and fair why not come and put your name into the pot. Thanks ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 0:33

I would love to, but first what system are you guys going to be playing on? if your moving to the XBox 360 then no problem but if your going to the PS3 then somebody else has to head this up for that system.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down