Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has anybody noticed when they throw a flag ???????

2 posters

Go down

has anybody noticed when they throw a flag ??????? Empty has anybody noticed when they throw a flag ???????

Post by azdawgpound17 Sun 7 Nov 2010 - 1:35

that the player they call it on dosen't do nothing wrong to get a flag thrown? i've been watching a few plays on rewind the last few games i had and i've been getting flagged a lot on offense for holding,chop blocking etc also on defense with roughing the passer. but yet when i watch them again and look to see
if the player did from what i've seen they don't do nothing wrong like with holding my players arms will be straight out in front of him pushing the defender backwards and yet all sudden he flagged for holding? umm last i checked thats what they are suppose to be doing it? same with chop blocking my guy is straight up holding the defender up not going for his knees or nothing and yet they call that chop blocking?. same thing with roughing the passer i like to blitz with my 2 outside lb's alot and lately don't know why i've been getting hit with roughing the passer and my defenders don't even get close him on those call's but yet the cmp defender blast's my qb after the ball is thrown and with ref right there looking and nothing gets called? maybe it has to do with the morphing of players just seems weird that all sudden i've been getting hit with those call's but yet the player don't do nothing wrong.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15102

Back to top Go down

has anybody noticed when they throw a flag ??????? Empty Re: has anybody noticed when they throw a flag ???????

Post by alc Sun 7 Nov 2010 - 2:46

Dont know what to say about that one azdawgpound maybe it is ea way of keeping the game competive. But i think every madden player has had a few ghost penalty calls against him. Even thourgh you know you arent doing anything wrong. All i can say is to play thourgh this and your skills will shine thourgh. Again thanks for keeping active on the site and forum appreciated ALC Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18710

Back to top Go down