Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COACHES ON THE HOT SEAT THIS NFL SEASON

3 posters

Go down

COACHES ON THE HOT SEAT THIS NFL SEASON Empty COACHES ON THE HOT SEAT THIS NFL SEASON

Post by alc Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 2:08

WITH THE COLLECTIVE BARGINING AGREEMENT NOT FINALIZE THERE MIGHT BE A SMALL STALL BEFORE COACHES ARE DISMISS THIS NFL SEASON. BUT I LIKED TO TAKE A LOOK AT COACHES WHO MIGHT NOT BE BACK WITH THERE TEAMS.
1 WADE PHILLIPS COWBOYS 2 JOSH MCDANIELS BRONCOS 3 MARVIN LEWIS BENGALES 4 JOHN FOX PANTHERS 5 LOVIE SMITH BEARS 6 JACK DEL RIO JACKSONVILLE 7 BRAD CHILDRESS VIKINGS 8 GARY KUBIAK TEXANS 9 MIKE SINGATERRY 49 NINERS
THESE COACHES ARE ON BORROW TIME AND IF THERE TEAMS DONT PRODUCE OR MAKE A NOISE IN THE POST SEASON THE DOOR WILL BE OPEN FOR THEM TO LEAVE. IN SOME CASES IT JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE AX WILL FALL. JUST MY OPINION YOU CAN VOICE YOURS AS WELL ANOTHER NFL SPORT NOTE FROM ALC Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

COACHES ON THE HOT SEAT THIS NFL SEASON Empty Re: COACHES ON THE HOT SEAT THIS NFL SEASON

Post by alc Tue 9 Nov 2010 - 6:33

It official the ax has fell on wade phillips this afternoon. As report by espn wade phillips has been fired and the offense coordinator jason garrett will take over and finish out the season. 1 down and a few more to go ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

COACHES ON THE HOT SEAT THIS NFL SEASON Empty Re: COACHES ON THE HOT SEAT THIS NFL SEASON

Post by Hell Island Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 6:08

I would think that Josh McDaniels and Gary Kubiak are pretty safe. McDaniels is only in his second year, I think, and the Texans are improving every season.

As for the 49'ers, they don't need a new coach. They need someone who can throw the ball.

It's waaaayyy past time for John Fox to be shown the door, in my opinion.

Childress will probably be gone soon, at least after their next loss.

The rest I believe will keep their jobs, for now.

Hell Island

Hero Bucks : 14947

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 6:55

I have to disagree on josh daniels reason being he allow the playmakers to leave and the team had a fast start and since then has look like crap. As far as gary kubick goes how many times can you tease your auidence and that is all he has done in houston maybe he just cant get them over the hump. But the fact remains that he must be made to walk thourgh that door this time around. Coach singletary is in a losing battle and most new coaches dont get enough time to turn around a team and his style of play is boring. Yes they need a qb but they also need playmakers which this team dosnt have. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 12:09

I think J. McDaniels is safe, for now at least. They've been losing games, but they look to have a few good things in place.

Childress. I think he is safe. They've also been losing but I just can't se him getting the boot. He recently got an extension, but that doesnt mean anthing if your team is not up to par.

Phillips. I never did think the cowboys were gonna do anything under him. Its like they either come short, or not close at all. This season has been definately disappointing for them.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 5:52

TO UPDATE THE LIST THE SPELL HAS BEEN CAST AND BRAD CHILDRESS IS THE SECOND ONE TO BITE THE DUSK. RIGHT NOW THE REST OF THE SEASONS MUST PLAY OUT. BUT SOME OF THE NAMES I HAVE SPOKEN LOOK TO BE A SURE HIT ON THIS LIST. ALSO RANDY MOSS HAS BEEN EXPOSE AND THAT IS TO BE A LAZY NONE GOING OVER THE MIDDLE WHINING FOOTBALL PLAYER. THAT IS WHY 2 AND SOON 3 FOOTBALL TEAMS WILL DISCARD HIM THIS SEASON. THAT IS ALL FOR NOW PEACE ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 11:43

This just goes to show that nyone can get the boot. W. Phillips and BH. Childress both have recently gotten renewed contracts from their former-organizations, but didnt live up to the job. Only right to give them the door.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down