Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people...

4 posters

Go down

Some people... Empty Some people...

Post by Hell Island Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 1:32

Hey guys, just joined the site recently in hopes of finding some good guys to play against. Today I tried to get a game in with alc aka "BRAVESTARRS". Sent him a pm earlier, and confirmed that he would be on today, and yes, he was interested in playing. Waited until the assigned time, and went online, saw alc was there, and sent him an invite. He accepted and we went to the options screen. I changed my playbook to run-n-gun, I play with the Falcons, hit ready and waited. And waited. Sent a "ready?" message, and waited. After a good 5 mins, I backed out and sent a mess saying it wouldn't connect. Next thing I know, I am bombarded with "what kinda bull is this" from alc. Again, I tried to explain that it wouldn't connect. Now "it's my fault, and I should accept some responsibility". What kind of BS is this? I finally told him that he has issues, and thanks for wasting my time. Is this what I should expect from guys on this site, or is this just one bad apple? All I want to do is play fair football, without all the cheating and glitching you get from random people. I don't cheat, I don't cheese, and I don't quit. If anybody else wants to play some football, hit me up here or send a friend request to "Hell Island". Thanks for the opportunity to vent.

Hell Island

Hero Bucks : 14944

Back to top Go down

Some people... Empty Re: Some people...

Post by ImIt008 Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 1:41

Ummmm wow! Thats pretty bad. Not your fault at all Hell Island you can`t help the fact that you guys won`t connect
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19833

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 3:34

Nice post for explaining what happen; don't worry you will get a chance to play members of this forum.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18641

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 7:20

YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY THERE IS 2 SIDES TO THIS STORY. I WAITED FOR HELL ISLAND AND IT CAME AS HE WAS SENDING ME A MESSAGES AND ALL OF A SUDDEN NOTHING HAPPENS. THEN I GET A SMALL NOTE SAYING HE CANT CONNECT. SO HE DID ASK ME TO TRY TO CONNECT AND I ADMIT I DROP THE BALL. BUT REASON BEING IS THAT GUYS HAVE SAID THEY CANT CONNECT AND ONCE YOU DO IT IT WORKS OUT JUST FINE.
BUT I GUESS THE CONNECTION ISSUSE IS MY FAULT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS AND LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING AGAINST YOU. BUT ALL I HEARD THAT YOU HAD PLAY A GAME EARLY AND YOU KNEW THAT IT WAS MY CONNECTION AND NOT YOURS THAT CAUSE THIS PROBLEM.
BUT YOU FAIL TO MENTION THAT I SENT YOU 2 GAME INVITES AND GOT NO RESPONCES FROM YOU. I SEE IT EASIER TO PASS OUT BLAME BUT NOT TO ACCEPT IT THAT HOW IT GOES ESPECIALY HERE ON THE FORUM.
LOOK WE ARE ADULTS HERE WHY IN THE WORLD YOU WOULD COME TO THE FORUM TO DISCUSS THIS WHEN IN ESSENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE TALK THIS OUT BETWEEN OURSELVES.
LOOK YOU ARE THE ONE AIRING OUT DIRTY LAUNDRY AND THAT ISNT THE WAY THAT GROWN MEN ACT. THEN YOU COME BACK AND SAY WE START ON THE WRONG FOOT AND AGAIN I ACCEPT AND INVITE YOU TO A GAME AND AGAIN YOUR CONNECTION COULDNT HOOK UP TO MINE.
IT JUST SEEMS THAT YOU WANT TO PUT ME DOWN AND ALL I DID WAS TRY TO ACCOMINDATE YOU AND PLAY OUR GAME AND BE A MAN OF MY WORD. THEN IN YOUR LAST MESSAGES YOU COME AT ME WITH YOU DIDNT LIKE MY ATTUIDE. DUD HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TAKE THAT. TO COME TO THE FORUM AND TO WHINE ABOUT SOMETHING NEITHER ONE OF US CANT CONTROL IS PRETTY WEAK AND LAME. BUT IF THAT HOW YOU FEEL THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ALC hydrolics

alc

Hero Bucks : 18737

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 7:32

Dude ALC the connection is never anybody`s fault that`s just how things work online. I believe his only problem was with how you handled the situation
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19833

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 9:45

YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY EVERYBODY CAN SAY WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS BUT NO ONE WAS THERE WHEN THIS WAS TAKING PLACE. LOOK THE DUDE CONNECTION DIDNT HOOK UP TO MINE AND YET I AM BEING THROWN UNDER THE BUS FOR DOING NOTHING BUT THAT HOW IT ALL WAYS BEEN HERE ON THE HEROES.
LOOK IT ISNT MY FAULT THAT HIS CONNECTION DIDNT CORESPOND WITH MINE BUT EVEN WHEN IT WAS APPARENT THAT IT WOULDNT THE DUDE WAS STILL PASSING BLAME MY WAY.
LOOK I JUST CANT WIN AND THEN YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY THE WAY I HANDLE THE SITO IS WHERE THE PROBLEM IS. GIVE ME A BREAK NO ONE TAKES RESPONABLITY FOR NOTHING THEY DO BUT BLAME ALC AND LET THE SHIT FALL ON HIM.
LOOK IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME AND YOUR CONNECTION DOSNT HOOK UP SAY SO AND BE DONE WITH IT INSTEAD OF SAYING I TRIED AND IT NOT MY FAULT STEADY PASSING THE BLAME AND THE BUCK ONTO ME.
THIS STORY IS ONLY BEING TOLD BY THE PERSON THAT GOT HERE FIRST AND THE VERDICT HAS LONG SINCE BEEN DECIDE. BUT THE FULL DETAILS ARE BEING LEFT OUT BUT YET NO ONE NEVER COMES TO MY AIDE OR EVERY SAY LET ALC STATE HIS CASE JUST RUSH TO A QUICK JUDGEMENT AND DOGG ME OUT PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
lol!

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Island Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 10:10

First, I never once blamed you. I tried to let you know that the game wouldn't connect. If anything, you were blaming me for taking too long. I am sorry if you thought I was "pulling some kind of BS", I wasn't.

Hell Island

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 5:51

LOOK HELL ISLAND THE WAY THIS THING WENT DOWN WAS TOTALY WRONG AND IM SURE BOTH OF US WANT TO GET THIS GAME IN JUST TO TEST OURSELVES AGAINST THE ORTHER. BUT TO COME TO THE FORUM WITH THIS WAS PLAIN WRONG YOU COULD HAVE PM ME AND WE TALK THIS OUT AMONGST OUR SELVES. WE DIDNT COME TO THE FORUM ASKING TO PLAY ONE ANOTHER. LOOK DUDE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS BUT IT WAS APPARENT THAT OUR CONNECTION WASNT GOING TO ALLOW US TO PLAY. BUT ANY TIME WE CAN TRY AGAIN AND SEE IF THE BOLTS CAN PLAY THE BIRDS IM GAME. PEACE ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Island Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 6:56

I agree. I admit that calling you out on the forum was not the best choice. Sorry, I just over reacted. I was looking forward to playing against some of you guys, and you were the first that I came to. I just want you to know that I wasn't being an ass or anything, I really want to play a decent game and the guys on here seem to play real football, unlike your random game online. I don't play a lot during the week, but if you let me know, I can make the time to get a game or two in. Again, I am sorry for how this went down, and look forward to getting my butt handed to me by Rivers and the Bolts.

Hell Island

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 13:00

This thread is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content