Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTBALL NEWS

3 posters

Go down

FOOTBALL NEWS Empty FOOTBALL NEWS

Post by alc Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 3:17

THE PATS HAVE REAQUIRE DEION BRANCH FROM THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOR A LATE ROUND DRAFT PICK. ALSO THE SAINTS WITH PROBLEMS AT THE RUNNING BACK POSTION HAVE SIGN JULIUS JONES FORMERLY OF THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. PLUS THERE IS CHANCE THAT THE LAST 2 MAJOR HOLDOUTS WILL REPORT TO THERE PROSPECTIVE TEAMS WITH IN THE NEXT 2 TO 3 WEEKS. VINCE JACKSON CHARGERS AND OFFENSIVE LINEMEN PATS. LAST NFL NOTE THE CHARGERS ARE SET TO RELEASE SHAWN MERRIMAN SOON HE HAS BEEN PUT ON THE NON INJURY FOOTBALL LIST AND HIS DAYS WITH THE BOLTS ARE ALL BUT OVER. MERRIMAN NEVER WAS THE SAME DOMINATE PLAYER HE WAS AND ONLY BECAME A INJURY PLAGUE LINEBACKER AND BIT PLAYER. THAT ALL I KNOW FOR NOW IM OUT ALC afro

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

FOOTBALL NEWS Empty Re: FOOTBALL NEWS

Post by JROCK275 Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 5:36

I'm excited to see where merriman goes. He's young (26), and hasnt been the same player since being injured. He still has a lot left in the tank, as well as upside.

Jackson - He said he's been smart with his money, so he was prepared for a holdout. I wonder where he'll go next year.

JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 21:02

Small nfl note the browns also trade running back jerome harrison to the eagles for mike bell. This year the nfl has made it very interesting with trades that all i know for now peace ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 7:23

I dont get the browns trade. Harrison came on strong the end of last season, and I thought he was gonna be "the guy" in cleveland for the browns. I heard something about he and mangini wasnt on good terms. I dont know what thats all about.....
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 9:03

Im a mike bell fan
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17722

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down